jellyscent

CB Metals everywhere!

I've missed 3 CB Golds and 5 CB Silvers today, this is a little saddening. sad.gif

Hopefully I can catch at least one before this swarm stops.

Figures this has been going on for a while and I still have a grand total of 0 CB Metals dry.gif

Oh well, time to turn in for the night and try again tomorrow when hopefully I'll be unlocked.

Missed a Silver in the Alpine and then proceeded to miss one in the Desert. Also saw a Gold in the Desert as well but didn't try to get it because I'm focused on trying to get a Silver. xd.png

Missed a Silver in the Alpine and then proceeded to miss one in the Desert. Also saw a Gold in the Desert as well but didn't try to get it because I'm focused on trying to get a Silver. xd.png

oO you should definitely try to get a gold... it's often traded for 2 silvers

Misclicked an electric egg in the Alpine (there was a Silver). I need to stop trying to get eggs on the work computer...it's slow as heck. Guess I'll toss it when I can and try again at home tonight. Bleh

I should not be hunting metals when I'm not feeling well. My brain is not working fast enough to click the eggs I want. It looks something like this:

Oh, this egg gives off a beautiful glow! That's nice...

I'm pretty sure I was supposed to do something with that egg...

OMG it's a metal! Click it you fool! Click it now!!

Too slow....

I keep missing every one I see. Still kind of upsetting seeing those with 7 asking for shimmers and nothing else....

I keep missing every one I see. Still kind of upsetting seeing those with 7 asking for shimmers and nothing else....

True, those who are more skilled/have faster computers/connections are locked with CB Metals like they are commons, asking for Shimmerscales while we lock ourselves with missclicks. xd.png *pokes two Blacks and a Striped*

True, those who are more skilled/have faster computers/connections are locked with CB Metals like they are commons, asking for Shimmerscales while we lock ourselves with missclicks.  xd.png *pokes two Blacks and a Striped*

My old PC and i feel your pain. Pokes the stupid...I mean LOVELY sunset egg misclick

Every time I try for one on my iPad, my finger always ends up on the opposite side of the screen and I'm wondering how my brain ended up telling it to click over there.

True, those who are more skilled/have faster computers/connections are locked with CB Metals like they are commons, asking for Shimmerscales while we lock ourselves with missclicks. xd.png *pokes two Blacks and a Striped*

Kinda hard to be too upset about those blacks though. *hugs her two* Course I still wish I was fast enough for a metal ninja.gif

I've pretty much locked myself with blacks and stripes. I did catch one silver in the desert biome, though.

I missed a CB Gold and Silver at the last hourly drop... but I'm fine with the CB Silver I caught a few days ago. *hugs hatchie* biggrin.gif

Saw a gold in Alpine, then a silver in Forest. Missed both.

Oh, and a couple silvers yesterday too. Meh.

Caught a CB Gold! Thank goodness they are still around.

Edited by Dubious

If I count correctly, one user has beaten me to a CB metal on ten occasions. I wonder how many CB metals this person has caught... o_O

refreshed right over that gold in the Alpine and thats exactly what i was hunting for *headdesk*

grats to whomever caught it, and i hope it gives you many shinies smile.gif

I hearby dub this insanity....

March Metal Madness!

I have seen more CB Metals in a few days then I have seen in five years of playing DC.

Edited by Dubious

This is scary now.

The metal drought that is soon to come will no doubt be the worst yet....