TJ09

2013-02-07 - State of the Cave

Still trying to hunt down the alt sweetling lineage laugh.gif this might take a while.

Well, took me the whole day of hunting and tossing egg back, But i manage to nail down all my eggs i wanted...beside the 09 eggs laugh.gif

Edited by Lysian

Woo, managed to get 2nd gen sweetlings from alt. fathers <3

Also got 2nd gen Rosebuds and a single Heartseeker 2nd gen. All that's left is 2nd gen '09 eggs, if I can get any.

I can't wait for the new dragon and the event!

funny thing, i didn't even know the Vals were breeding until i saw an '09 egg. then i come here. looking forward to the event.(and getting a new badge) laugh.gif

Thank you TJ!

Was gifted a 2nd gen sweetling/white, will be gifted a 2nd gen heartseeker/GW, nabbed a 2nd gen rosebud/blusang, and a messy sweetling, rosebud, heartseeker eggs. Bred my 09/white and got 4 eggs! Ap'ed all but 1 and gifted that one to someone.

Can't wait for the event and the new eggs. I'll be all caught up on Valentines I've missed then. Next holiday misses, Halloween.

Edited by titinian.masquarade

Awesome!~ Thanks TJ! Of course, we're all exciting about everything! biggrin.gif

(As for myself, I shall be spending this year single, once again~ xd.png)

My suggestion for val day breeding is breed with ones that have color schemes that work together. biggrin.gif

I bred my previous dragons and got 4 whole eggs!! But I had to give them all away cause I had already reached my egg limit sad.gif I hope they found new homes!! But the good news is that I saw a suspicious egg in the cave and grabbed it- It turned out to be a silver dragon!! I consider this event a success already biggrin.gif I can't wait to see the new valentine dragon!!

woo, I finnshed breeding my valintine dragons, such pretty lines this year. I was even able to continue with my theme for one of last years v-day dragons, it has 4 christmas babies, 4 holoween babies, and now 4 valintine babies with a christmas dragon, yay.

Im even able to contine with my white+rose breeding, Its so lovely. I love this season, cant wait to see the new dragons and the new event, should be a blast.

I'm soooo excited for this year's new Valentine dragon, eee! Ooh, I think I want to do a private project and perhaps submit one for next year's valentines day... =w= I just love all these fancy holiday releases, hehehe!

Oh nice smile.gif

I wonder what will breed my Valentines to this time. hehe

Also looking forward to the event! But I kinda hope it won't be messenger cards again ^^"

Oooh I didn't know Valentines were breedable now!

I want to breed mine but I don't know what to breed them with....

Breed them with the ones that looks nice together

anyone else notice the distinct lack of past Holiday's in the AP? Or is it just me

anyone else notice the distinct lack of past Holiday's in the AP?  Or is it just me

On the first day - I noticed more Sweetling eggs than any other Valentine Dragon, and at most it was only one row worth of them. But indeed - it does seem there are less of any Valentine's egg in the AP.

I'm thinking some people missed the announcement that they are breed-able again (as with Christmas Dragons - there was a whole holiday topic about it, but with this [Valentine's] there is only the little blurb here.

Edited by ShorahNagi

You have to remember, with the winter holiday people have 3 days to pick up eggs. That's that many more dragons that can breed. Valentines are only available for one day, so there will always be fewer when compared to other events. I honestly thought there have been quite a few compared to last valentines.

You have to remember, with the winter holiday people have 3 days to pick up eggs. That's that many more dragons that can breed. Valentines are only available for one day, so there will always be fewer when compared to other events. I honestly thought there have been quite a few compared to last valentines.

Actually - Valentine's are breed-able for at least a week

Quote TJ's post:

Valentine's Day Timeline

Tonight, February 8 at 0:00: Past Valentine's dragons will be breedable. All past limits still apply. They will remain breedable for exactly seven days, ending February 15 at 0:00

Wookie was talking about new ones that drop only on Valentine's day.

I haven't bred any of my Valentine dragons yet so if anyone is in need of one of the breeds, they can PM me and I'll gift out eggs when I get home from the store. My 09 dragons, one is a checker with White and the other is a bit messy, the other breeds are CB. First come first serve, only request one.

Oooh I didn't know Valentines were breedable now!

I want to breed mine but I don't know what to breed them with....

Well u could always breedd with other Valentine dragons, but the problem there is Al Valentine species are only 1 gender. . So ull only get one Valentine egg type. I recommend breeding with other holidays or common species to garantee getting the Valentine egg you want.

It also took it like 3 or 4 days for the AP to get full of Christmas eggs, so maybe there's still a chance of an AP Valentine Wall for a day xd.png

Quote TJ's post:

Valentine's Day Timeline

Tonight, February 8 at 0:00: Past Valentine's dragons will be breedable. All past limits still apply. They will remain breedable for exactly seven days, ending February 15 at 0:00

Pretty much what PointofOrigin said. More CBs picked up will create a larger breeding pool from the get go. It doesn't matter if the breeding week is a full week. Both holidays have the same amount of breeds (excluding hollies because of how uncommon they are) they both get a week or more to breed, but there were walls of winter holiday dragons because there's a larger breeding pool of them.