TJ09

2013-02-07 - State of the Cave

The AP is all that will load for me xd.png can't tell the lineages of whatever pretties I've caught

Luckily the one I snatched has a lovely 2nd gen lineage! I'm still trying for one more haha

Ok the lag was worth it I just caught a CB Gold!!!!! Best v-day ever!!! wub.gif

Edit: still cant get to my actions page tho.. dry.gif

Holy..!

I am doing so much better now.

2 heartseekers 2 Rosebuds 1 sweetling and 1 Val 09

I think i may go for a Val 09 and then end it there ^^

With Snowsherry on the cb gold.

Edited by DR4GONLOV3

Aw man I wish I could actually catch my first valentine egg from the site, sadly it lags too much for me to even have a chance, maybe next year sad.gif

With Snowsherry on the cb gold.

I was so stunned it lagged for five min and I almost closed the browser window than boom up pops the get code biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif I have been missing them all week but to finally catch one on the slowest server night of the month (again thank you DC gods)!

Haha thank you Dragonlove, I actually had to like furiously click at my laptop, I think I got one but man, i've been at it for a while, but like holy noodle basket

I was so stunned it lagged for five min and I almost closed the browser window than boom up pops the get code biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif I have been missing them all week but to finally catch one on the slowest server night of the month (again thank you DC gods)!

yeah actually browsing the caves during this time is a good idea, i did that during christmas and picked up quite a few rare eggs wink.gif everybody so busy in the AP you get a good chance during the drops!

10 AP refreshes and about 15 Val eggs later... still no success... 'try as you might you cannot find the egg.'

Guess I'll have to restructure my plans a little, and stop caring about 'limited release' eggs from previous years. The lack of success is getting depressing.

yeah actually browsing the caves during this time is a good idea, i did that during christmas and picked up quite a few rare eggs wink.gif everybody so busy in the AP you get a good chance during the drops!

shhh.. we dont want everyone to notice that lol tongue.giftongue.gif but your right during Christmas I also picked up 3 CB stripes (which at the time I need badly) smile.gif

Had a bunch of "your already at the limit" messages

but the sweetlings i got had very pretty lineages..

(not going to show the lineages from fear of getting the eggs sick)

Now i am egg locked with Valentine eggs can not wait till they hatch

Good luck to the rest of you ^^ i am off to bed

shhh.. we dont want everyone to notice that lol tongue.giftongue.gif but your right during Christmas I also picked up 3 CB stripes (which at the time I need badly) smile.gif

-cough cough- i mean yeah, everyone get back to the AP! theres nothing to see in the caves, move along! -sidelong glance-

and yeah i got my leetle tree during christmastime smile.gif and a few CB ices

Probably already been asked but... If you have your total limit, and then try to breed (successfully), does that mean you bred egg automatically drops, or do you have a bit of time to gift it off first?

OH, THIS MAY EXPLAIN....why everything is lagging. Or well, when I go to "actions"...stuff lags ---

-cough cough- i mean yeah, everyone get back to the AP! theres nothing to see in the caves, move along! -sidelong glance-

and yeah i got my leetle tree during christmastime smile.gif and a few CB ices

hahaha exactly wink.giftongue.gif

My mom finally got lucky and caught a 2nd gen sweetling! smile.gif

Probably already been asked but... If you have your total limit, and then try to breed (successfully), does that mean you bred egg automatically drops, or do you have a bit of time to gift it off first?

you have a bit time to gift it off first but i think you can only keep one and then the rest go to the AP or something like that tongue.gif

my mind is a little hazy about that >.>

Edited by lollipop00

OH, THIS MAY EXPLAIN....why everything is lagging. Or well, when I go to "actions"...stuff lags ---

YES! I just found out now, too. -.-

I'm done breeding for the night. This lag is horrible. I'm going to try again maybe later in the day as well as Saturday and Sunday when things have probably gotten back to loading faster. I have a heartseeker and soon two rosebuds left to breed.

Edited by Jazeki

I had room for two eggs, but then it forced me to drop the others except the one i kept i was made, but managed to catch another egg tho the linage was not nearly as nice sadly.

All i need to compete the collection is a heart now, but im off for the night lags too horrible.

Managed to get one of each plus an extra Sweetling for alt lottery. poptartFINALTINY.gif

Good night guys!!!! laugh.gif

Edited by DR4GONLOV3