TJ09

2013-02-07 - State of the Cave

I keep getting the 500-Internal Server Error message while trying to access the AP. sad.gif

& I still need to hunt for 2nd gens of past VDay eggs/hatchlings, so I hope this gets fixed soon!

Ty for those who have answered my queshton from my last post! Im asuming with the new egg, 2 days from now, will be the same, just limet 2? I cant wait to see the dragon.xd.png Im savng 2 slots to gain it lol. I bet its gonna be total choes in the cave with everyone and mcgrabby hands beating each other to the eggs and hissing at one another saying: MY PRESHIS! HISSSSSSSSS! (xd.png ill be that person, just to over exagerate, lololololol) biggrin.giflaugh.gif Let stealth be on our sides. O_o ninja.gif -LE POOF-

I haven't beeen able to check my dragons page :s anyone else having the same trouble?

I haven't beeen able to check my dragons page :s anyone else having the same trouble?

Yup caves down

It does not seem like DC wants to let you access pretty much anything.

Patience, I guess.

Yup caves down

Good to know its not my school comp then and its just the site, hope it fix's, friends giving me a free red dorsal as we are breeding buddys and id hate for its time up while cave was down. :/ Patience and hope I gess. :/

this downtime is long, I want to see my babies...we'll, at least i can see them in the banner tongue.gif

Why isn't DC on faster/better/dedicated servers by now? It's not like TJ hasn't had several years to figure out that there will be between 500 - 2000+ people trying to access the site on any given holiday. dry.gif