TJ09

2013-02-07 - State of the Cave

Well, I havent seen any Valentines eggs in the AP at all today, so I guess people are done breeding

And the ones I snatched are only just about to hatch. Looks like Im only going to get one sweetling, with a messy lineage at that. I have two of everything else, all second gen (by sheer chance) aside from my CB 09's.

Ah well. At least I got one sweetling, even if it's a bit messy

Everyone's all fussing about messy valentine lineages, but I got 2 2nd gens, a perfect checkerboard even gen with rosebuds and silvers, and an arrowhead!!! biggrin.gif

Well, I havent seen any Valentines eggs in the AP at all today, so I guess people are done breeding

And the ones I snatched are only just about to hatch. Looks like Im only going to get one sweetling, with a messy lineage at that. I have two of everything else, all second gen (by sheer chance) aside from my CB 09's.

Ah well. At least I got one sweetling, even if it's a bit messy

Good chance people are waiting to breed their dragons on vday to just for the date. smile.gif

Keep at it, I'm sure there will be some floating around still.

Oh my, I couldn't be more happy with the eggs I got *_* most of them are second gens except for a rosebud that's third gen checkered with pinks and a val'09 that's third gen and it's even tongue.gif

Now I just want to see the new dragons!

Well, after some good old fashioned luck and patience, I caught really a really nice 2ed gen Sweetling and a Heartseeker. Thanks to the super awesome generosity of a member here, I was gifted a super awesome 2ed gen '09(I just couldn't find a lineage I liked on the AP).

Now I just have to sit back and wait for the event(s)!

To those still looking for past Valentines, take a look at the Holiday Gifting thread in Trading - there are several offers to breed there.

I'm happy- I got all of the Vals I needed. Time to relax until the new drop. xd.png

i have not bred all of mine yet. all are even gen except for the heartseeker.

i and others have posts in even gen thread of what we can offer.

Edited by spring_dragon

There was a sudden huge influx of Sweetling eggs in the AP, and I sprung on it and managed to get two 2nd gens. One's even the offspring of an alt, so I'm much happier than I was

Here I am, miss "No I never care about lineages" making a fuss

people still looking for previous valentines i have 2 nd gen v09 x white couples and 2 cb rosebuds and 2 cb heartseekers that haven't breed yet.

I am nog just breeding them to drop them on the ap untill the 14th.

so if you don't have one yet and want a nice mate of your own choise for the cb's, just shoot me a pm.

One of my 09's made four(My first full clutch) eggs and when I abandoned them I got the message "You decide to keep this egg and abandon the 3 other eggs produced from the same parents."

So hooray for it no longer saying one. It didn't bother me before but it's nice to see it.

Nearly all valentine have hatch biggrin.gif . Rosebuds and heartseeker both gender, should just have enough space for new V-day eggs at this rate :xd.png: Keep pickng up Low times egg.

One of my 09's made four(My first full clutch) eggs and when I abandoned them I got the message "You decide to keep this egg and abandon the 3 other eggs produced from the same parents."

So hooray for it no longer saying one. It didn't bother me before but it's nice to see it.

That's awesome! I'm glad that was changed (it bugged me a bit).

Edited by siliconrose

Way to go, wookie, way to go...

Glad to see it happening...

waiting patiently for V-Day... lol

Edited by Husky51

Not-so-random question: Are past V-day dragons getting picked up fairly quickly? During Christmas I didn't even breed my old Christmas dragons because people were complaining about the "wall" of old-Christmas eggs in the AP. Are V-day dragons doing better? I don't want to breed mine if they aren't needed.

Not-so-random question: Are past V-day dragons getting picked up fairly quickly? During Christmas I didn't even breed my old Christmas dragons because people were complaining about the "wall" of old-Christmas eggs in the AP. Are V-day dragons doing better? I don't want to breed mine if they aren't needed.

Just to be safe, I'd leave a post in the Departure thread or Holiday Gifting or Giving Tree, saying you have dragons to breed on request.

I just tested and they are being picked up normally. I can click them fairly easy (I can't get them because of the limit, was just testing the speed) but they are going fast, specially 2nd gen sweetlings (even though one kept being bounced back and forth for some reason) and 2nd gen 09's. I know there are some people waiting for the day to breed them all, but for now there's no wall and they are getting homes fast

Edited by LaHaine

Oooooh, I'm so glad this was changed! That was one of those things that annoyed me but not enough to complain about it... I'm glad someone else did, though!

Internal Server Error... Again? sad.gif

I just got that - bang on the hour in the cave!