TJ09

2013-02-07 - State of the Cave

Sorry to be a little of a joy killer here but...

Let's just hope the Abandoned page isn't full all day when the new Valentine's 2013 Dragon comes.

Cause it's been that way lately,with all the Vday dragon breeding.

It was constantly full through Christmas and the new eggs dropped in the biomes anyway. I believe TJ makes an exception for holiday drops.

Sorry to be a little of a joy killer here but...

Let's just hope the Abandoned page isn't full all day when the new Valentine's 2013 Dragon comes.

Cause it's been that way lately,with all the Vday dragon breeding.

IMHO the issue is not the Vday breeding, the AP is full of the usual cave-blockers. Once in a while the V-eggs show up and are picked up in seconds.

Is the drop gonna be like the Christmas one where we can take our time or be a rush to catch em from your past experiences? Sorry kinda noob hehe

Is the drop gonna be like the Christmas one where we can take our time or be a rush to catch em from your past experiences? Sorry kinda noob hehe

It's going to be just one day drop.

It's a one day drop - if you're up at midnight, it'll be hard, but after an hour it gets pretty easy tongue.gif

Dragons hatched <3 they are so cute wub.gif excited with all the new little guys on my scroll, and the new ones to come!

Most of them are eally messy so I guess they keep being bounced x.x

But I guess they all end up with homes though, since AP has mostly Rosebuds now that I checked xd.png

Edited by LaHaine

I'm so looking forward to both the new eggs (which I'm certain will be lovely) and the week long event. These events at Dragon Cave are always great fun! biggrin.gif

IMHO the issue is not the Vday breeding, the AP is full of the usual cave-blockers. Once in a while the V-eggs show up and are picked up in seconds.

Haven't been in any holiday events(This'll be my first one),so sorry for my lack of experience.

Should have asked it as a question.

On another note:I'm quite happy with the Past Vday eggs being dropped at the AP.Thanks to all those allowing the people who missed their chance getting a Vday egg have another try!

Will there be a chance for Sweetling eggs to hatch into Alts?

well managed to get 2 of every past valentine egg, and will hopefully have 2 spots open for the new one

And i got lucky and got 3 first gen eggs. A few messy's but whatever

Edited by Lilith_Rayne

Will there be a chance for Sweetling eggs to hatch into Alts?

Nope. Black Sweetlings were given to people whose eggs got automatically APed back when they first got released. There was a glitch last year that allowed alt Sweetlings to hatch, but TJ fixed that.

Looks like a lot of people don't want sweetlings... (Lots of them in AP)

The problem there is mostly likely not that no one wants them, but that no one can take any more since the limit is two to a scroll. Since there are already so many of the older dragons around, of course those will be the ones left sitting in the AP longest, with no one to want them...

It seems like such a waste, really, but that's how the game goes I guess.

-le gasp- HATCH FASTER MY PRITTYS! I MUST GET THE NEW ON VVALENTINES DAY!

hahahaha...

"le gasp" funny, AveryCF, funny... laugh.gif

all my initial Vals for the years past are hatched and I've been able to get two's of everything, both thru my own efforts and the kind help of others, (thanks all)... I am now ready for the Valentines Day Drop and Event...

So far, I've managed to get at least one of everything. One person has kindly agreed to breed one more Heartseeker for me once I'm no longer egglocked. I'm still missing a Val '09 and I'm getting really worried that they're all done breeding since I haven't seen any in the AP lately Dx

And now I just have to sit and wait for the eggs I grabbed to hatch so I wont be egg locked when the new ones come out. This is what I get for missing three years worth of valentines days.

Sdfgdfgdhs hatch faster, my pretties

Happy Hearts for Dragons and to TJ and mods. biggrin.gif Thank you all

What is the event?

We will not know until the 14th.