TJ09

2013-02-07 - State of the Cave

Brb crying in corner

"Try as you might" saw this 1 billion times.

Btw if someone is willing to get me a nice lineaged sweetling, you're my god.

Nevermind. Going to sleep. Gnight.

Edited by jellyscent

Is it still possible to keep a bred egg in teleport safely for 24 hours? Or does that risk adults being auto-abandoned now?

Is it still possible to keep a bred egg in teleport safely for 24 hours? Or does that risk adults being auto-abandoned now?

It wont auto abandon your adults only you can release them, and I think the teleport time is still 24hr. I dont remember if TJ changed that after Christmas or not...

Thanks for keeping us updated TJ! wub.gif I am very excited poptartFINALTINY.gif about the newest member of the DC family alot.png and the week long event to accompany it! poptartFINALTINY.gif

I've bred all my Valentines dragons so far, except for one Rosebud and my Heartseekers. Can't think of good mates for them. :/

Any suggestions? biggrin.gif

Posted: Dec 24 2012, 03:30 PM

I believe that the abandoned hatchling has been sufficiently explained, so I'm going to close this now.

For the next event (Valentine's Day 2013), to simplify the overly-complex abandonment rules, the limits will be changed back to a flat 30 minute protection after breeding. Too many people have been confused about the teleport exception, so it's clearly a poorly-designed feature.

Afaik. I wouldn't count on being able to hold the egg in a teleport for 24 hours, unless it is stated anew.

I'm trying to simply incubate my new eggs and I cannot... I can't even bring up my scroll...

Frustrated, but cest la vie, I understand that I will have to wait a day or two...

I was blessed with the help of another member and between her and myself, I managed to acquire a total of five Valentine eggs...

One Valentine, one Sweetling, Two Rosebuds and one Heartseeker...

I am now egg-locked with a total of seven eggs... for a day or two, at least...

Edited by Husky51

Has the cave exploded?

I cannot access my scroll... and I just grabbed a CB Ice... :_(

Or imploded. First a database error and now no connection. Guess, we have to wait (congrats for your ice catch smile.gif ).

Eastern US is waking up = so lots of users run to DC.

Its very slow for me too.

Not even loading fo me, I guess my deciding to log onto my comp once more before sleep to check my hatchlings and this happening means I should have just gone to sleep! it's a sign xd.png

I imagine it'll all be fine again soon. Have a great day everyone! (or night)