TJ09

2013-02-07 - State of the Cave

I don't know why I can't enter to the cave. The page is loading all the time...

took some doing but i got all 4 of the past releases and 2 of the Valentine Dragon eggs. smile.gif

I posted my offer to breed mine in the TGT just now and in the Val thread last night, but no one seems to want third gens. I 'spose I'll end up APing my heartseeker to the void. I tried a purebred Heartseeker x Rosebud mix as I figured they wouldn't really be needed though.

Thanks for the update, TJ.

If anyone needs any past valentine dragons other than '09s, please let me know. I'd be happy to breed free of charge.

Breeding time! Woohoo! I love holiday events, can't wait to see what ya'll came up with this year!

Can't wait to see what the new Valentine's Day dragon would be and the event with it biggrin.gif

*gets excited because leetle tree has become all cute* Oh it's so great! Love holidays on DC. Can't wait to see the new dragon. ninja.gif Thank you TJ!

New V-day dragon.... or new event. Which am I most excited about? Well, I don't think we've ever had a V-day event, so I'm *very* curious about that!

*bounces* Can it be the 14th now please??

Once again I'm left wondering why I didn't receive email notification of a new thread in this sub-forum even though I am subscribed to it.

New V-day dragon.... or new event. Which am I most excited about? Well, I don't think we've ever had a V-day event, so I'm *very* curious about that!

*bounces* Can it be the 14th now please??

There was the Valentine's event last year, where we could send cards to each other. ^^

There seems to be no event this year.

Go back and re-read TJ's original announcement. An event will start on Valentine's Day and continue for a week, if I remember it correctly...

edit:

verified it...

New egg drops and new event starts on Feb 14 at 00:00. event continues until Feb 21 00:00

Edited by Husky51

There seems to be no event this year.

From TJs post:

Thursday, February 14 at 0:00: A new Valentine's Day dragon will be released. It will drop for 24 hours, ending February 15 at 0:00. In addition an event will begin at this time, lasting one week (it will end February 21 at 0:00).

ninja.gif

Edited by ainisarie

I'm egglocked with all the eggs I want for this Valentine. smile.gif

Can't wait for the event and the new dragons!

I've caught and abandoned so many Val eggs, I'm getting a headache.

Although I did get a Sweetling I want. *huggles it*

Already have all of my valentines, don't really want to do any lineage seeking. Can't wait for the event and the new release though! c:

Despite the lag I did manage to breed all my vals and APed the eggs - so happy hunting and joy to those who get one of them.

Waitwhat

Quick find mates for the heartseekers GO

/done

Bred some other vals to~ Enjoy to those who catch them