TJ09

2013-02-07 - State of the Cave

I figured out who to breed my dragons with the other day and dropped the eggs off in another thread uv u (I decided to pair them with dragons I thought fit the lineage pattern)

They all seem to have been picked up, now I need to wait for the event and the new 2013 eggs. o uo

Just gotten my final egg to complete all of my past valentine, the other will hatch soon, So i'm safe for the 24 hours of egg drops...lag aglore i'll bet biggrin.gif

reds army is very handy for this whole timeing thing.

Edited by Lysian

I had fun the other day breeding my Valentines, then promptly Biting the offspring.

Yep, good times. Two died but eh.

These past few days have been wonderful. Great dragon hunting and the Ask-A-Mods are a blast. xd.png

Edited for typo.

Edited by Dimar

I am having a hard time getting the dragons I need xd.png Still, got a couple happy.gif

Yay! ~ I've caught already all the eggs from Valentine's day. I can't wait for the new dragons.

I had fun the other day breeding my Valentines, then promptly Biting the offspring.

Yep, good times. Two died but eh.

Oh man, I really wish I'd had the vampires open to do this when I bred my Heartseekers--one of them produced the perfect vampire code, VrPYE.

...at least it made me think of vampires, idk about anyone else.

I'm on school computers with friends, they've been trying to block dragon cave for the whole year. They did!!!! I was all "OHNOES" sad.gif but now it's mysteriously back up!!!! blink.gif ..................... laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Yipeeee!!!!!! poptartFINALTINY.gif

Somehow the main page does not work atm? It's just loading forever for me.

Same problem here. 'State of the Cave'... not so good. laugh.gif

Edit: Works now.

Edited by Dimar

Same problem here. 'State of the Cave'... not so good.  laugh.gif

Funny thing is... my clicking page still has access to it. So what is going on here? o_o

EDIT: Oh, it seems to be good for now. It's working again for me.

Edited by Honigdieb

There I bred all my Valentine Dragons and abandoned them to the ac. Hey anybody that has the little trees take a look at it now!!!! It looks like there are two birds sitting on the branch beside one another(I imagine a male and a female one) and above their heads is a small heart:) Cool. Bring on the Valentine Day draggies. rolleyes.gif

I really wish TJ would block normal eggs from appearing in the AP for the duration of the VDay events.

It's not easy trying to catch another 2nd gen Rosebud Egg on a tablet with a slow connection and it's annoying to have to wait for the normal eggs to load before I can hope to see the VDay eggs that I want! xd.png

I really wish TJ would block normal eggs from appearing in the AP for the duration of the VDay events.

It's not easy trying to catch another 2nd gen Rosebud Egg on a tablet with a slow connection and it's annoying to have to wait for the normal eggs to load before I can hope to see the VDay eggs that I want! xd.png

The problem with that would be for the older users who have all the valentine eggs they need; what would they do? But I get your point, I had a really annoying moment when I saw the description of a CB Black in cave, but the picture wouldn't load so I couldn't click on it xd.png Torture. Pure torture.

Well I bred my CB Rosebud x Winter ands saw both eggs produced went to the same girl who had none biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

I have 2 of each previous valentine, all 2nd gens except one lovely even gen 'o9. biggrin.gif Super happeh. I also JUST got my silver trophy, so I'm superhppily awaiting the 14th. I really hope we get another eastern. I'm picturnig one with sunset colors and long whisker-like feathers.

Please PM me answer, wont likly find this post again)

Cant you ONLY have 2 of each dragon? Plz correct me if im wrong, once again, PM ME ANSWER PLZ!

I am so exited to have at least one of each Valentine dragon now! wub.gif

I know it's a nearly impossible feat, but I at least want one of each dragon!

*giggles*