TJ09

2013-02-07 - State of the Cave

Afaik. I wouldn't count on being able to hold the egg in a teleport for 24 hours, unless it is stated anew.

It has been:

The behavior of holiday egg limit has not changed from the winter event.

I think auto-abandoned eggs might be logged in the action log now, though.

http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showt...dpost&p=6959121

I HOPE that's true as I have just sent out two teleports...

Well you can have only 6 eggs, not like in the winter event 2 of every kind of holiday egg extra. They count as normal ones.

Well you can have only 6 eggs, not like in the winter event 2 of every kind of holiday egg extra. They count as normal ones.

V-Day dragons are limited to 2 per scroll, just like the X-mas ones...

I'd like to see a return of last years valentine event. That one was my favorite. Though something similar, like the conversation hearts, would be fun also.

Whooo! Got a second gen rosebud, third gen sweetling, and fourth gen valentines! Definitely better than last year on the sweetling and valentines.

Anyways, you've all got three valentines and four sweetling eggs coming your way in about an hour (as in they'll be APed). Gotta wait about three days before I can breed my rosebud and heartseekers. tongue.gif

Happy hunting, everyone, and good luck on V-Day!

Hold in Teleport:

well, for Christmas eggs, i had 2!! eggs in 2 different teleports on my scroll for like 2-3 DAYs!! cant really remember but something in between that.

Dont know if it was a glitch as others never mentioned it here. (yeah, asked tj, never got an answer)

I finally removed the teleport (no one wanted them in the gifting threads) and i still needed to AP them through the action page. No Auto-AP due to time.

blink.gif

Don tknow if thats true for Val eggs unsure.gif

V-Day dragons are limited to 2 per scroll, just like the X-mas ones...

I've got the "limited to 6 eggs" message. :/

o.o How'd you get that? The only holiday that allows more than two is halloween, and I'm pretty sure they're unlimited

And where did my bred sweetling eggs go? o.o

HOLD DA PHONE!! They were auto abandoned!! D: I WAS GONNA GIFT ONE!!!

Edited by StarSea

Hmmm I wonder what this Event is.....Also I already got my V-day dragons bred so now the eggs are out there floating around somewhere ready to be snatched up by someone who missed them smile.gif I cant wait to see what this years V-day dragons look like biggrin.gif

o.o How'd you get that? The only holiday that allows more than two is halloween, and I'm pretty sure they're unlimited

And where did my bred sweetling eggs go? o.o

I got the limited to 2 message so the limit is still in place. The other person is referring to their over all egg limit.

If you were going to gift your sweetling you should have put it in the teleport. As far as I know TJ said he did not change it to a 30 minute window for abandonment while in teleport.

I'm going to gift my only sweetling, though i AP'd all my '09 valentines- she bred me 3 this year, so a pretty good batch!

I'll breed my Rosebuds and Heartseekers further in though- don't want to breed them all in one go!

Edited by Haloclimb

...And where did my bred sweetling eggs go? o.o

Dragon Cave was so laggy that I lost my gift eggs too. sad.gif

I even put them in teleport, but it took almost an hour for the page to load, and by that time, my 2 held gift eggs had been abandoned to the AP (they only stay on your scroll for 1/2 hour unless they are in teleport mode), and it took over a half hour to load the teleport page. Later I checked where the eggs went, and they had already been caught. I hope they have good homes.

I got a second gen Heartseeker egg! Unfortunetly, that's all I can catch right now cause I'm egg locked with metallics.

After seeing everyone's struggles with Actions, I went and tested mine. Teleport, Breed, and Abandon were all working at normal speed, it seemed. (I'm on mobile so it's a bit slower than a computer.)

Edited by Dimar

can only wonder how many will want a baby from my alt sweetling laugh.gif

Oh man I don't know if I want to grab more Valentines eggs or some of these gold and silver eggs I see people abandoning

Ohhhh difficult choices!!

Valentines eggs YAY! i can finally get the past ones laugh.gif me is happy!

2 per dragon limit right? smile.gif that's just fine.

i'm curious how the next dragon will look like biggrin.gif

Does anyone know exactly how long valentine eggs are sticking around while set up in a teleport link? I don't want to breed and put the egg in teleport if it's going to auto-abandon on me unexpectedly before the other person can pick it up.

Yay! Thanks for the update TJ.

I'm curious about the how long a Valentine egg will stay too. I was planning on gifting my dragon's offspring, but if it is only 30 minutes before auto-abandon, I might as well just let all the eggs go to the AP.

Either way, good luck to all the players who need to collect past Valentine Dragon eggs.

Yes. Now I just need to find the two last Valentines I need. If anyone needs second gen Heartseekers PM me happy.gif And I just want to add that the forums are working great!