TJ09

2013-02-07 - State of the Cave

I wonder what the new event will be next Thursday this time around? *ponders* Anyone unable to get 2nd gens or 3rd gens pm me ^^

WB

I hope this event is similar to last year's cards. I want to give people stuff! xd.png

I wonder why it's being held at the end of the season instead of during...

Wondering what the new dragon will look like biggrin.gif Thanks for the update. Just wish the limit for old would increase since the hatchlings are so cute wub.gif

I have only a heartseeker and 2 second gen '09s left to breed

erm dumb question, do you still get to "hold" an egg(for teleporting) if your egglocked? Or do you need to be sure you have at least one space?

erm dumb question, do you still get to "hold" an egg(for teleporting) if your egglocked? Or do you need to be sure you have at least one space?

I'm pretty sure you have to be non-egg locked to hold any eggs, seasonal or otherwise.

That's just what makes sense to me. I could be wrong, I've never tried doing that.

Edited by silver_chan

I'm pretty sure you have to be non-egg locked to hold any eggs, seasonal or otherwise.

That's just what makes sense to me. I could be wrong, I've never tried doing that.

Thanks, I don't think I'll chance it then. smile.gif

I've just seen the new prize dragons! They're lovely, especially Jewel!

And I've just caught a Valentine and a Heartseeker.

If you breed while egg-locked the eggs will all auto abandon immediately, just as with regular breeding.

Time for me to breed my CB vals! Onward to the AP!

Thank you so much TJ. For the Valentine's Day stuff, but also the Ask-A-Mod section. Thank you for taking our comments into account in the Forum Feedback thread. <3

The Ask-A-Mod section is making me laugh so hard. Our mods have the best humor. laugh.gif

Thank you, Teej, for making it happen! wub.gif

After a good nights sleep, for an old guy anyway, lol... I was now free to incubate my eggs with no lag or any other problems and also (one of my previous eggs hatched) now have room for one more egg. I am going to keep that open for now and maybe get lucky with a CB...

Thanks to TJ and all those who have helped others...

Happy Valentines to all!!!

Thank goodness for Gold Trophies... YAY!

Edited by Husky51

I guess that I'm one day late to notice this, lol. Not that it matters to me since I don't have to stalk the AP for the Valentine dragons from past years. Though, I haven't bred mine yet... And I've no idea what I should breed my Heartseeker with (lazy and busy as I've been during 2012 I haven't decided what I should breed him with). But I guess that I still have some time to decide that, since I tend to breed mine four days before Valentine's day.

Can't wait for the new Val babies!!!

I just bred my Heartseeker to my single old pink xd.png

Waiting to breed the others till the person who asked for custom babies PMs me back. wink.gif

Hope whoever got the other three eggs he produced loves them!

I got the limited to 2 message so the limit is still in place. The other person is referring to their over all egg limit.

If you were going to gift your sweetling you should have put it in the teleport. As far as I know TJ said he did not change it to a 30 minute window for abandonment while in teleport.

They where all dropped at birth. I didn't touch any of my eggs from either of the breedings, but all the Valentines stayed the hour. All of the Sweetlings were gone and even if he had changed it to 30 minute drop, I still would have had them.

I'm guessing this year's will be female?

Being trolled in the AP by a pillow egg >.< looks like '09 to me!