sparkle10184

Prize Dragon Disscussion Thread

My Shimmer's egg has started to crack. *pokes shimmer* hatch already! xd.png

9 hours, hopefully, until it hatches.

Assuming I incubate, how many do Shimmers need to hatch? Cause the hatcheries I used got considerably less traffic than I'd hoped :s. *Pokes teeeeny tiny crackling*

My gold shimmer finally hatched but boy! was it a wild ride trying to hatch him. I acquired him at a 5d + with very low views and put him into various hatcheries to raise his stats. He went down to 3d 23h and I started ERing him. Then of course, he got sick. For 2 more hours, I fog, unfogged and he still refused to leave his shell!

The views started climbing maniacally at every second and I just didn't know what to do. Finally, he decided he has taunted me enough and hatched at 3d 21h. Sick as heck and he is still a fog ball now.

Assuming I incubate, how many do Shimmers need to hatch? Cause the hatcheries I used got considerably less traffic than I'd hoped :s. *Pokes teeeeny tiny crackling*

From what I've read, probably about the same as Tinsels/metal rares.

My Shimmer's egg has started to crack. *pokes shimmer* hatch already! xd.png

9 hours, hopefully, until it hatches.

I freakin' love your egg's lineage! Luminas look stunning! ohmy.gif

Sometime you should have a list or something for its offspring.

They do need quite a lot of views to hatch. Though, mine never got sick. I was a bit stupid, and kept one of them fogged until it hit 5 days (I forgot to unfog it earlier unsure.gif), so then I put it into pretty much every hatchery I know of, and it hatched easily, I don't think I even ER'd it. O.o

Edited by TheGrox

I don't have my shimmer yet and I had someone pm me this morning about a shimmer swap. I'm not sure I'll even have a list yet. I haven't decided.

My shimmer has been in the Er last night and I woke up to a sick hatchie this morning.

But I fogged him and is fine now.smile.gif

I always fog my little hatchie before I go to bed - just in case - and keep a close eye on her during the day. I've had bad experiences leaving eggs in hatcheries overnight before, even much less popular ones than shimmers, so I tend to err on the side of caution. xd.png

I freakin' love your egg's lineage! Luminas look stunning! ohmy.gif

Sometime you should have a list or something for its offspring.

I agree Gold Shimmer x Lumina is one of my favorite Shimmer pairings. They look great together!

Once I snag a CB Female Lumina (all mine have decided to gender male because female Lumina's don't seem to like my scroll xd.png) and I finish a pending shimmer swap I have for it's first baby then I plan on either randomly gifting or APing its second baby because of the fact that I had the luck of snagging it from the AP and I want to share that. Hopefully make someones day! smile.gif

I'm not really sure if I'm going to make a list or anything though. I might make a short gifting list and continue what I plan on doing with the second baby from it.

I'm on a gold list I forgot I was even on, but the one I'm really desperate for - a 2nd gen silver - seems to elude me all the time. Sigh. happy.gif

My shimmer has been in the Er last night and I woke up to a sick hatchie this morning.

But I fogged him and is fine now.smile.gif

Oh no Kyouko's baby was sick :c well, good to know he's better~

My Shimmer was fine when he was in ERs before hatching, but the minute he hatched, he got sick. O.o

He better pull through! He's a fall of little fog right now! My other Shimmer is a perfectly healthy little girl, who grows up today! I can't wait to breed her right away!

She's a 3rd gen Bronze, and yes, her IOU list is full. xd.png

I'm extremely antsy for my hatchling to grow up already. Why won't incubate work on hatchies? xd.png

I'm extremely antsy for my hatchling to grow up already. Why won't incubate work on hatchies? xd.png

They should bring back Fills and introduce that "Nurture" option I was reading about somewhere. Supposedly, it was supposed to reduce hatchling growth time? unsure.gif

They should bring back Fills and introduce that "Nurture" option I was reading about somewhere. Supposedly, it was supposed to reduce hatchling growth time? unsure.gif

I wasn't here for the frills, but I like them a lot anyway. biggrin.gif I'd be extremely happy indeed if they brought them back with a hatchling version of incubate.

My silver shimmer grew up and it was nice enough to breed me a eggie! biggrin.gif *pets it*

You get a bigger rush when breeding shimmers than you do with tinsels and metals. xd.png You pray more too!

I only have my single 2nd gen Silver shimmer right now but I am hoping to get on another list here soon. Haven't gotten a pm back but I'm still crossing my fingers. I would love to get on a bronze or gold 2nd gen list but as far as I have seen they are all full currently. rolleyes.gif

I only have my single 2nd gen Silver shimmer right now but I am hoping to get on another list here soon. Haven't gotten a pm back but I'm still crossing my fingers. I would love to get on a bronze or gold 2nd gen list but as far as I have seen they are all full currently. rolleyes.gif

Only? LOL

Only? LOL

This. Have I mentioned my soul is up for sale for a 2nd gen silver shimmer? xd.png

My silver shimmer grew up and it was nice enough to breed me a eggie! biggrin.gif *pets it*

You get a bigger rush when breeding shimmers than you do with tinsels and metals. xd.png You pray more too!

Congrats! I also really love the Horse pairing. it would be nice to get one of those sometime, as well. Plus I like the names! xd.png

seriously? ONLY? xd.png geesh rofl

Ahahaha, I love that "only" in there. xd.png

Compared to some people, only seems about right.