sparkle10184

Prize Dragon Disscussion Thread

Gonna take a wild guess and say you were egglocked while breeding your Shimmer, Wolfsong? >_>

AP'd an egg, I'd assume

Gonna take a wild guess and say you were egglocked while breeding your Shimmer, Wolfsong? >_>

GOT IT

OMG I SUCK

;;;

i no longer like my GoN egg.

TO ADD TO THE TOPIC, I BRED IT WITH TRI-HORNS.

tri-horn x siver shimmer is prettyyy

Edited by Wolfsong442

omg

I DID IT AGAIN

I FAIL AT LIFE OMG ;;

/comesoutoflurkdom

YOU IS NO FAIL! You just fail a teensy tiny bit at counting your eggs before you breed, that's all. And at least you just made one AP-hunter very happy (again).

*Lotsa love*

/lurkmodeon

Edited by Mistress of Whispers

Is this gonna be another time where I'll be kicking myself for not being in the AP?

Maybe, it's not too late? One person bred an egg for the AP and it appeared two days later.

That's probably just wistful thinking.

lol wolf >< It was Elias' grandbaby that autoed wasn't it? xd.png!

GOT IT

OMG I SUCK

;;;

i no longer like my GoN egg.

Ah man, that sucks. Sorry 'bout that. sad.gif

Must be crushing. What type was it?

awww that stinks wolfsong D= ive had that happen to me a few times when i finally bred something i was after only to realize i was egglocked >.< and I wish i had a gon lol my trios are the fussiest in the world as they wont give me one. D= hope the shimmer baby went to someone nice

It has no views so I am assuming it is in the ap backlog still >> -watches Ap fill up-

O.o what happened wolf

well heres gold http://www.coup-detat.info/NDER/Lineage.ph...en=1&mate=9Wi9e

and heres silver http://www.coup-detat.info/NDER/Lineage.ph...en=1&mate=9Wi9e *borrows layla for a quick second for testing purposes*

The colors look surprisingly good together, but the way the pixels are positioned... Shimmers are so symmetrical and most dragons are not that it's hard to make some pairs look good.

Though it might be different in DC's lineage view. Cropping some of the images out seems to make some pairings a lot better together.

@ Wolfsong: I shouldn't laugh, but I did. >.> Poor thing. /comfort

Maybe the person grabbed it will appear in the Congrats thread? At least you might be able to see who it went to.

Maybe some people could act as emergency catchers for you, Wolfsong? I'd do it, but my pc time is at it's end.

ETA: and I'm also locked xd.png Hard to do any hunting like that.

Edited by PointOfOrigin

I feel your pain, wolfsong, I've done the same with an egg I promised someone (the egg in question was 4 months in the waiting so that really stung). My only consolation is there's always next week to try again.

/fails at consolation

The colors look surprisingly good together, but the way the pixels are positioned... Shimmers are so symmetrical and most dragons are not that it's hard to make some pairs look good.

Though it might be different in DC's lineage view. Cropping some of the images out seems to make some pairings a lot better together.

@ Wolfsong: I shouldn't laugh, but I did. >.> Poor thing. /comfort

Maybe the person grabbed it will appear in the Congrats thread? At least you might be able to see who it went to.

Yeah, we'll see. I'll go lurk in the AP.

Thanks for the offer, pointoforigin <3

I'll go loook.

also, i love all these pairings people are doingg

I pretty much stopped posting there everytime I picked up a CB Metal, or at the least downplayed my success because I started feeling so bad about posting my success amidst all the posts from folks who were having no success.

It sucks for people like you. >.> You shouldn't be made unhappy due to your own happiness - and this is the same for everyone. Your success should not make you feel guilty or bad or unhappy because you view someone's not so fortunate situation.

@Wolfsong: To be honest, lol. xd.png I'd chuckle, but I'm in the library. You've made someone surprised and probably happy!

Edit - oops, typed in the quote area.

Edited by kiyoura

Yeah, we'll see. I'll go lurk in the AP.

Thanks for the offer, pointoforigin <3

I'll go loook.

also, i love all these pairings people are doingg

You might still be able to fish it out of there. It doesn't look like AP is currently switching to one-per-breed mode. And I doubt there's another Shimmer in there right now. /chinrub

You should start telling me before you breed Zep so I can remind you if you are scroll locked xP

@Wolfsong if by chance I grab it (highly doubtful) I'll send it your way wub.gif

the speckled throat does look pretty with them!

Maybe i'll offer a place on my 2nd gen list for whoever finds it and returns it to me >>

<<

and i never thought of pairing them with speckles

that's gorgeous.

has anyone else noticed the absence of the captcha security on the cave? My son and daughter share my computer, so we have to log in and out a lot to play....no captcha all day today. Just the pw.

nah im hopeless this is only my first time trying to find a good pairing xd.png im not usually a person that jumps on lines as I typically prefer cbs to anything else I be one of those people xd.png haha

has anyone else noticed the absence of the captcha security on the cave? My son and daughter share my computer, so we have to log in and out a lot to play....no captcha all day today. Just the pw.

yes!

it's quite nice!