sparkle10184

Prize Dragon Disscussion Thread

wow sounds like these little pixels have big futures xd.png

They're like the Kennedys! So much expectations put on 'em, but not without some drama! xd.png

If I won a CB Shimmer, I would of named it John Fitzgerald Kennedy if it was a guy (JFK and John F Kennedy were taken), or my scroll name if it was a girl.

Edited by MaggieXawesomeness

Who knows, maybe I'll breed the results together...

...which makes me cry, why are there only three colors (Jewel is obviously not suited for such a project)?

I'd need four colors to make it even gen if I bred all of them together.

Though I could just do a Lumina or use my existing White rainbow even gen.

Has anyone with a Shimmer tried a line with either of the Discontinued Breeds?

Shimmer x Old Pink or Shimmer x Frilled both sound like interesting lines. Yeah a lot of newer players would not be able to continue the lines(Unless you substituted new pinks for the old ones at times) but just think about it.

On the discussion about owning shimmers...

I fall under the category of wanting a send gen shimmer just for the uniqueness on my scroll. Am I jealous of 42 for having so many shimmers? Yes I am, however I am not whining about it as that just ruins the fun of trying to get the eggs. I chose not to ask right as the winners revealed them selves as he/she did and am sitting with the results as I go looking for who might have an opening on short lists that I can offer a trade to get on to.

I am not asking for names out in the open, the most I have done is question a few of the winners about what to do when/if their lists reopen, and ask one other person in this thread via PM if they could direct me to the person they got their 2nd gen from so I could ask privately on my own. it's the main reason I am lurking in here in a side window. Seeing all the discussion on possible breeding lines just adds to the intrigue as I wait.

Also, after I get my 1 second gen egg, I will not care on the generation of the other shimmers I go after as I will have achieved my goal.

@ Grox: Or watch the egg turn female. >_> HAHA we just jinxed ourselves.

I ... I think we did. D=

And, I'll probably keep myself a 3rd gen from it too, which means I'd need another code-balloon. The hunt continues. Dx

-applaudes- hopefully the shimmers keep breeding well cuz seeing all the new baby posts is exciting

*counts pms* hmmm since posting here ive gotten more pms from kind people then i have in the past 3 months just stalking the trade threads lol, though stalking trades helped me find and old friend i knew from a different forum xd.png

Im personally just happy that there are so many kind-hearted souls out there who have shimmers. Because of how many I see I know Ill get a shimmer of my own eventually with enough patience. I know when a new limited dragon comes out on any site those who get lucky and it is entirely luck based that they winners won which is no reason to make them feel guilty that they are more likely to help close friends or family first that also play the game as that is also human nature. Thing is this argument about human nature can continue forever going back and forth. I personally dont care as I know given enough time ill get my hands on a shiny eventually, just like i did with my holly. May have taken me 3+ years to snag my pretty christmas but I know i worked hard for it and that made finally getting one all the sweeter in my book.

how many of each was given out, if anyone knows?

I tend to only stay in the CCC and breeding gifting thread(an occasional trading but mostly I am a gifter LOL) so am oblivious to all the drama that (apparently) are associated with these O_o

it was 10 gold 20 silver and 30 bronze right? then minus the 1 CB that was frozen since it cant make babies now

Edited by linda3.0

it was 10 gold 20 silver and 30 bronze right? then minus the 1 CB that was frozen since it cant make babies now

... and plus Jewel. So it brings us at total of 60. There's also 40 honorable mentions.

thank you, so about the same as the tinsels I believe.

... and plus Jewel. So it brings us at total of 60. There's also 40 honorable mentions.

oh right i forgot about jewel but then again jewel is 1 of a kind and only has 2 mates so thats not gonna be a lot of babys from it

I would of rather won an HM. You get a cool code, no drama, plus a nice CB dragon.

I so would of chosen a Frill.

lol maggie nice idea i woulda liked that myself so i could have a male tongue.gif but anyway yeah i like the speckle throat with shimmer but what about with silver or bronze rather than gold?

Topic warning.

After reading through this topic, I find members need reminding.

Reminder:

Rules/ Guidelines, for Site Discussion/Sub-forums.

http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=32652

Topics not allowed in Site Discussions.

1. Rant/Vent topics.

2. Chat topics.

Take the chat to pm. (Example of chat: Posting a member is grumpy or nice and so forth.)

Rant/vents: (Example : Complaining about the number of shimmers a member has. Complaining about what members are asking for their eggs. Complaining in general.)

lol maggie nice idea i woulda liked that myself so i could have a male tongue.gif but anyway yeah i like the speckle throat with shimmer but what about with silver or bronze rather than gold?

I thought that was a bronze o.O

Edited by dragonsroc989

I thought that was a bronze o.O

oh it was sorry my brain was elsewhere xd.png so gold or silver rather than bronze