sparkle10184

Prize Dragon Disscussion Thread

Well, NOW I have a list for my Silver Shimmer....Maggie jumped first, so she gets the first baby. xd.png

No need to hide under a tent!

Ill hop in under a tent too wink.gif

i messaged sarantha to be part of her list..

>.<

*immediate regret*

I got your message. Accepted.

I wish my BRONZE shimmer would hurry up and mature! I want to get her IOUs out as fast as I can. ><

**crawls under tent with the others and curls up into a tiny ball** Er... don't mind me.

*hugs*

Yeah, kinda jumped into the opportunity like there was no tomorrow. I guess that sometimes works, I guess.

Lucky you....

I'd like to be under the tent too, but, seeing as how the price for even getting one of these dragons is very high, that's probably nothing more than a dream.

Which means, if the above holds true, this would be the 5th list I saw being talked about, but responded too late/had insufficient value dragons to be a part of.

Edited by warriorjames

I got your message. Accepted.

I wish my BRONZE shimmer would hurry up and mature! I want to get her IOUs out as fast as I can. ><

How many made it on your list?

oh its bronze? i was thinkin u had silver disregard my pm xd.png

I think she has both bronze and silver. ^^

**crawls under tent with the others and curls up into a tiny ball** Er... don't mind me.

Hey! Only non-Shimmer owners can be in the tent!

Lol, just kidding. Bring in your hatchie! We can pet it and stuff. laugh.gif

I like they used a White to substitute for the Shadow Walker. It actually looks pretty nice.

Now I know what to do if I ever got a dragon like that.

Edited by MaggieXawesomeness

u know what id love 2 do get a 2nd gen silver shimmer from either alt nebula and make a spiral with it

**brings bronze hatchie into the tent and lets people pet her** At least I hope it's a her. xd.png

Oh, and I asked for the white specifically since I don't have any cb shadow walkers myself to continue this lineage. Glad people think it's pretty. :3

Edited by esnym

How many made it on your list?

5 people right now. I do have a Bronze and a Silver. Both 3rd gen. Bronze is from Gold Wyverns, silver is from Ribbon Dancers (unless Lugia kindly accepts my swap offer, then it would be from other mates). Bronze list is full up. Silver list is now full up. I only take up to 5 people because I don't like making folks wait that long.

**brings bronze hatchie into the tent and lets people pet her** At least I hope it's a her. xd.png

Oh, and I asked for the white specifically since I don't have any cb shadow walkers myself to continue this lineage. Glad people think it's pretty. :3

*pets cutie*

"You better gender right, or else your owner is gonna be mad!"

yeah, it does look nice. Holiday lineages are pretty hard to continue. Good thing White Dragons seem to be a good fill in for Shadows!

I think she has both bronze and silver. ^^

figured this out tongue.gif lol ty tho xd.png and ribbon dancers would work with anything that has the same colors in the sprite as they do

Edited by linda3.0

Whats a good fill in for Ribbon Dancers? I was thinking Red Nebula.

I agree there. The colors seem to go well with each other.

Even though it's not the exact same type of red, it seems to work. The sprite goes for some reason, as well.

For ribbon dancers I like the idea of red nebulas a lot, although I very much like the idea of spotted greenwings as well.

Whats a good fill in for Ribbon Dancers? I was thinking Red Nebula.

If it genders badly you can always continue the Christmas theme with wrapping wings, they have red too although its a bit different red

Ive never been good with planning lineages xd.png I see dragons and dont think oh that would look nice with that or this i see dragons and go oooooo pretty needs it now =O lol

I love planning lineages, but Shimmers are so rare that I can't plan any really pretty EG lineages like I like best.

People are very interested in shimmer swaps, so you may be able to build an EG that way. (I've gotten a few PMs myself without actively looking for them)

better than planning lineages for shimmers you dont even have and may not get lol xd.png so many of us r doin that tongue.gif

My little cutie should be growing up any time now! Hopefully she's like her father and produces the first try, also ^.^

Aw, she grew up, and no egg /: Oh well, there's always next week, I guess.

OMG i absolutely adore that naming scheme!!