sparkle10184

Prize Dragon Disscussion Thread

**brings bronze hatchie into the tent and lets people pet her** At least I hope it's a her. xd.png

Oh, and I asked for the white specifically since I don't have any cb shadow walkers myself to continue this lineage. Glad people think it's pretty. :3

*crawls into tent and hides in corner squeezing cuddling your hatchling :3*

Wish I could just get one... but the prices for even fifth gens are outrageous and I'm too scared to PM current owners... ;_;

who owns this dragon?

anyone knowww?

Guh, I'm blanking out on the name too. It's one of the people who have posted in the thread.

It's a sibling of one of the dragons that people have posted on this thread ^^;;

who owns this dragon?

anyone knowww?

Hehehehe, I do...

=p I'm somewhat surprised they haven't posted here now saying they do.

The shimmer bred its first egg. *criesoutinjoy*

(I only have one CB Blusang.....)

Whoo, so great to see the line I started being continued biggrin.gif Always wanted to see that happen biggrin.gif

Gaaah I want to breed Fawkes again... but he's not ready yet for about half a week D:

And now I'm on a person's 3g Bronze list <3

All I need is a gold <3

Edit: I don't mind being PMed about my Shimmer(s). Just as long as you read my signature every now and then.

Edited by gistofeverything

Whats a good fill in for Ribbon Dancers? I was thinking Red Nebula.

How about a BBW?....

I'm now on a second gen list for each color, and a third gen list for each color. Now the hard part. Waiting.

I do wish those shimmer owners would post and update their lists in their profile as they breed. dragongirl02 does for her Magic, and it is psychologically soothing for those of us waiting. Makes it easier to wait, when we can see our place slowly go down. Makes us less inclined to pm and ask for updates, which I am sure get very annoying.

I will do this when I start breeding mine. It's a kindness, really.

Edited by Riverwillows

Whats a good fill in for Ribbon Dancers? I was thinking Red Nebula.

Do you mean for continuing a RD line with no CB RDs? Because, in lineages, I've always found that Vines and RDs have a similar look:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/AcKE0

In the lineage there you can see how the green and yellow tones play off of each other while the both share that poof of red, while the brightness of the Tinsel (and the same would hold with Shimmers) kind of distracts the eye from dissecting all the differences.

Do you mean for continuing a RD line with no CB RDs? Because, in lineages, I've always found that Vines and RDs have a similar look:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/AcKE0

In the lineage there you can see how the green and yellow tones play off of each other while the both share that poof of red, while the brightness of the Tinsel (and the same would hold with Shimmers) kind of distracts the eye from dissecting all the differences.

I agree with this I've always used Vines as replacements for cb ribbon dancers

oh i had never thought of VInes being a good repleacement for Ribbon Dancers; but seeing them together like that really brings out how good they look. a 2 Bree lineage with a prize dragon would look awesome with those two!

I am on one Shimmer list. Would love to get more, but suck at catching CB rares and don't really have much to offer in the way of breeding, either, except some nice even gen lines, but not everyone is interested in those. I have do one CB Bright Pink, several CB Frills, and alt Sweetlings which might appeal to some. So far the only trades I see are asking for much more than I could give.

On the other hand, my lowest Tinsel lineage is a gen 4, and that doesn't really bother me, so I am pretty content to wait.

yeah same for me purple. at this moment if I were to catch a cb metallic id probably end up keeping it for myself simply because I dont have a lot of them and having more would be nice. I do have 1 cb bright pink and several cb frills as well but it seems that some dont want that because they dont have the dragons on their scroll to continue the line with.

I'm now on a second gen list for each color, and a third gen list for each color. Now the hard part. Waiting.

Dang, congrats.

yep i'm on a 4th gen list for a silver as well happy.gif which is the highet Tinsel i have so i'm happy with that in more ways than one.

with the metals, if i catch a gold i'll send it out on trades for shimmers as i have a male and female CB who and they didn't reject eachother; but honestly i wont be too upset if the trade doesn't go through. thats if i can catch one laugh.gif i seem to be on a track for 1 CB metal a year and i caught a gold last month right before the secret santa took off, so i probably already hit my quota

Silvers OTOH, i still need my 2 CB Silvers to get a pair, so i will not be trading those laugh.gif and the little buggers seems to be on a "lets tease Red" campaign today.

since 9am this morning i've seen probably 6 of the little buggers and haven't caught a single one. i will though, i'm determined now. it may not be today, it may not be tomorrow, but eventually i will catch you my pretties.

Edited by Red2111

I'm actually on a bronze list now, due to a kind person offering to gift me one (bronze x horse lineage), with no strings attached. Though I may still glomp her with something off her wishlist in return....

I may have acquired a fairly interestingly coded balloon (RIOKA), which I could use as a mate for my Shimmer when I get it. Hmm. I do hope to continue the code-theme I've started there.

Edited by TheGrox