arlymaye

Metals are back with a vengeance!

Bred 2 golds and got 2 gold eggs so mine are still breeding very well.

For a while, my metals and tinsels weren't breeding well. But, all of a sudden, today, like all of my dragons were producing eggs! I don't know what to do with all of them! unsure.gif

There've been so many Metals lately that they're almost worthless for trading, haha (at least for the things my picky self wants xd.png). Having a lot of fun building Metal lineages and gifting, though! <3

There've been so many Metals lately that they're almost worthless for trading, haha (at least for the things my picky self wants xd.png). Having a lot of fun building Metal lineages and gifting, though! <3

Naturally.

I've spent the past week trying to figure out how to replace all my messy golds before this boom ends. xd.png

So far I've worked out /most/ of the 2nd gen lineages I want to make, but only half of them have actually bred.

At the end of the Metal Rain - just LOOK what I caught - http://dragcave.net/lineage/d9OAc

First Cave Born Metal!!! I've only recently been fast enough to even click on them. Then I'd freak out at the 'beautiful glow' or 'reflective almost metallic' blurbs and spaz click all over the screen real bad.

I saw beautiful glow - click! - saw 'reflective..' CLICK!! - saw another 'beautiful glow' - clickety! and got the 'overburdened' blurb. I thought I'd just gotten another egg-behind-the-good-one boobie prize.

I don't even mind being egg-locked now. That's jussst fine with me! biggrin.gif

I still can't catch them, got a few CB gold through a trade, but they both gendered male so now I still want a female tongue.gif

breeding: failed

Edited by gommeke

I just can't seem to catch any sad.gif

The only one I have, was gifted.

I managed to trade a Nebula hatchling to get a 2nd gen Gold! blink.gif They must have really needed the Nebbie, but it was all they asked for. Thank you! <3

Managed to breed one more 8th gen Silver, bringing my rush breeding total to 5 bred metals so far. I'm not counting Tinsels or GWs, just the Gold and Silver.

I still haven't caught a CB on my own during this rush, but I haven't given up either. lol

I guess the Metal Boom is over now. All of my breeding pairs did either not show much interested or could not reproduce or bred their Partners egg. :/

Edited by Honigdieb

Bred two gold pairings and got a second gen gold from a female gold x blusang so my metals still seem to be breeding well.

Sadly my metals have not bred well at all throughout the entire metal boom. Luckily I have been able to catch some though.

Edited by Dubious

After being here for years, I am only just getting my first metals (late bloomer)

I was amazed when I started breeding them. I have only had one failed breeding so far, and zero metalfails.

Sigh... wish my metals would get the message! The ones I need eggs from are apparently on birth control dry.gif .

The next drought is going to hurt so bad it will be ridiculous... I bet it will last for more than a year.

My metals are popping out metals left, right and centre.

Edited by DarkEternity

I've been breeding my golds and silvers like crazy, trying to finish my "equal amounts" goal before the drought comes again. And any of them I don't need, I abandon. `~` I've already gotten about seven golds and five silvers?? Somewhere around there.

just bred all my messy ones and got nada xd.png (my nice ones were already bred the other day and i still got nada from them)

s: all i get are metal fails when i breed mines.

i mean, they dont give the 'not interested' message and no refusals, but they always breed metal fails.

*djkjdla*

(except for events, thats when they give 'not interested' messages.)

Edited by suskekun222

I bred and gifted a whooping 8 golds today

Edited by SnowSherry