arlymaye

Metals are back with a vengeance!

I'm sad my CB metals are still on cool down. I didn't get an egg from them last time. Anyways, I got 3 beautiful 3rd gens todays.

My Silvers produced earlier, and I did amazingly produce 1 Gold earlier this week (mine haven't been participating in production until now, and the CB's and 2nd gens had evidently let their status go to their heads, lol) and thought that'd probably be it, but when some more opened, after several of the usual results, a CB actually spat one out today.

I think I'm in shock, lol.

This must be due to arlymaye spreading good breeding magic around!

I needed two golds with alt Shadows for an IOU though. That gets priority.

Congrats everyone!

@Syphoneira : Usually, when I breed metals, friends will tell me to let them know when so they would not bother ... LOL - but I am glad you thought I have the breeding magic to spread around ....

@Fiona BlueFire : You got them shinies! Yay .. so what did you get??? tongue.gif

Congrats everyone!

@Syphoneira : Usually, when I breed metals, friends will tell me to let them know when so they would not bother ... LOL - but I am glad you thought I have the breeding magic to spread around ....

@Fiona BlueFire : You got them shinies! Yay .. so what did you get??? tongue.gif

Well, it evidently takes magic to get my CB Golds to reproduce themselves, so, yeah, thanks, it worked for me, lol.

Gulp... Bred another 2nd gen gold x purple dorsal. laugh.gif

ETA : And another from gold x white ... huh? This is absolutely mind blowing...

Edited by arlymaye

I was just 2/3 on my silvers! Include a pair that has given me a LOT of fails.

Now my golds just need to get on board with the program....

Edited by ElayneDragonLover

I bred about 6 pairings and got a silver (plus 2 blacks and a pink that went to the AP). Quit after that as I had room for only one at this point so mine are breeding well still.

tongue.gif The IOU was 2 golds from my alt Shadows for a spot for a 2nd gen shimmer. She was afraid she was asking too much! lol I'm glad they cooperated though.

I'm still waiting for 4 ridgies eggs to be picked up by someone else, but I've two slots open now to try my silvers. I hope they're still breeding this morning. biggrin.gif

Think I've bred 6 metals in the past 24hrs with 4 in a row this afternoon (Aussie time)

Gifted some but didn't drop any to the AP today.

Would someone please explain this to my metals? I bred 6 of my pairs today (one was a tinsel though) and got a "no interest" or common egg each time... only one pair has ever given me a shiny since this boom began!

My tinsels are breeding like rabbits xd.png

And also one of my golds

Edited by Vaati

djkhdksjdnsj

:I

Just bred 17 metals (none are tinsels) and got nothing except fails.

I opened one slot for a minute, and my newest Tinsel bred her first egg to promptly fill the spot. biggrin.gif

So far I bred 2 golds and 2 silver and they didn't produce anything. >.>

It seems to be slowing down for me.

I bred 6 pairings and got a gold and a silver (both second gens) so mine are still breeding well.

None of my CBs have given me any eggs. Anything I don't actually need is breeding well, though mostly commons. Makes for good gifting, I guess. xd.png

Whoa... spotted 3 Silvers in a 10-15minute window just now. blink.gif Still dropping well (but my reflexes still spazz out when I see them...).

All my metal-breeding attempts met with stunning failure again, as always (I'm pretty convinced by now that the "fertility" BSA is BS!) so I really have no idea what you folks are talking about. I can't even remember the last time I had a successful metal breeding. dry.gif