arlymaye

Metals are back with a vengeance!

For me the Golds are still puttering along, not quite as well as in the beginning but still well.

Silvers haven't bred once during the whole boom (not that I honestly mind any)

I had an open egg spot so decided to try to bred a metal and the first pair gave a silver egg.

The metals are definitely still going strong. Bred a whole truckload of them and sent them off to good homes, I hope! smile.gif

I bred more than a dozen golds and silvers with no shiny egg results

I just locked myself with golds, ha! I wasn't able to get a single caveborn metal of those all that were dropping, but at least my old dragons are still breeding - not the best lineages, though...

I just locked myself with golds, ha! I wasn't able to get a single caveborn metal of those all that were dropping, but at least my old dragons are still breeding - not the best lineages, though...

im with u there =P my only nice golds were gifts/lucky catches in AP but got no CB's

I've just tried breeding 11 silvers. I got one egg. My collection is very slow in the making!

im so happyyyyy, my gold and valentine '09 checker finally produced a baby shiny egg, now i can finally make this! :DDD

crossing my fingers that they dont refuse xd.png the baby from them is going to be gifted to the very kind person who gave me the val '09 biggrin.gif

and the other day my dragons produced this silver finally, ive been hoping for a silver from the two to make this unique lineage

*happy*

I have NO idea what is going on with my scroll but my FAVORITE Perma mated pair just bred this for me. http://dragcave.net/lineage/tJGOH wub.gif It even has TJ in the code <3!

Then not even a full five minutes later I get this egg as well from my two CB golds http://dragcave.net/lineage/s7NhV I just.....don't even know xd.png!!!!

Congrats. smile.gif

Mine are a little stubborn today. I bred around 25 or so gold and silvers and finally got a 5th gen spiral gold out of them.

I was actually able to get a silver out of one of my silver pairs just now.

Then I realized to my horror that the female silver was a deadline...when I was absolutely certain she was a CB before...that just killed what the egg is worth, as I am trying to trade for a shimmer with the offspring....

I so hope we don't have another drought after this - I found DC really boring for a long time when I could neither catch nor breed anything, and right now I'm having a great time here.

I was expecting no egg/interest again, but nope, and now I'm locked.

I have never had luck with golds and still don't. I am still trying to get my one CB male gold to give me one gold from a magi. I also cant get my female gold x magi checker anywhere. If anyone ends up with a magi fail from a Cb female silver, let me know. I've been looking for one for a while.

Got two Golds and a Silver today, one of the Golds I am looking for a lineage swap or something similar. The Silver got gifted to someone who wants to continue the lineage (stair with male Silver and CB Rosebud).

I bred 2 2nd gen golds (one of them I've been trying for more than a year!) last night. This morning though, eeepp, nothing yet so far. It's all no interest, no eggs or the wrong kind (barely). laugh.gif

My golds seem to be breeding pretty good right now. Tried about 8 pairings and got two golds so far.

edit: Bred about 3 silver pairings and got a silver.

Edited by rubyshoes

The breeding is slowing down a bit, I only got one after dozens of tries