arlymaye

Metals are back with a vengeance!

What's the consensus? Has the Gold/Silver 'rain' stopped in the Cave?

Not today from what I saw. I picked up 3 Golds and a Silver yesterday and that doesn't count the 2 Silvers and 2 Golds I missed. And I only hunted some of the drops.

No. Caught a gold yesterday and caught silver while I was waiting for my ride to come pick me up on friday. I haven't even spent that much time hunting, either (I've been through maybe 4-5 drops) I'd say it's still going, but much slower.

Oh, if I had known that, I would have tried a little harder to try and catch at least one CB gold... ah well, next time :/

It is a shame that the Metallic Mayhem is happening in the same time with the Shimmer Madness. I would like to trade a CB Silver or Gold for myself, but everybody is only looking for Shimmers. sad.gif

I really really need those CB golds for my dragons as mate, sadly I have yet to catch one dry.gif all the trades mostly want CB blus, or shimmer sad.gif or something not within my power to even do.

I really really need those CB golds for my dragons as mate, sadly I have yet to catch one dry.gif all the trades mostly want CB blus, or shimmer sad.gif or something not within my power to even do.

I know exactly how you feel. tongue.gif And the trading inflation is HUGE, it feels like anything NOT CB is almost worthless these days. It's kinda sad. sad.gif

It is a shame that the Metallic Mayhem is happening in the same time with the Shimmer Madness. I would like to trade a CB Silver or Gold for myself, but everybody is only looking for Shimmers. sad.gif

Not everyone. I have a CB Gold up for trade now, and am not expecting a shimmer, and in fact, turned down an offer for an IOU for a higher gen shimmer (because I don't think 6th gens are worth that a CB metal in the long run if you don't have to have it NOW)

Anyways, my metals have been producing, just not always the ones I *WANT* to produce and not as well as they have for some people. Did get a 2nd gen I'd been trying for a while to get last week, and one of the third gens I wanted this week.

Had a blast breeding metals today! Sent them all to good homes I hope and some went to the AP. Don't know when those will show but yeah. smile.gif

Just bred and sent 5 silver tinsels into the AP.

wink.gif

I hope they find good homes.

I've noticed the drops contain less cb metals during the last few days/last week

I'm feeling pretty much down because i finally managed to get my hands on a few cb metals and i only am missing a female cb gold to complete my scroll wishes (except for the shimmers and tinsels)

sad.gif

and the trades with 5 cb metals and more, for a shimmer, just sick xd.png

I've noticed the drops contain less cb metals during the last few days/last week

I'm feeling pretty much down because i finally managed to get my hands on a few cb metals and i only am missing a female cb gold to complete my scroll wishes (except for the shimmers and tinsels)

sad.gif

and the trades with 5 cb metals and more, for a shimmer, just sick xd.png

Yeah, I know. smile.gif

I'm trying to find a CB Gold (male) to complete my scroll. I think I could pretty much breed everything I need from there on.

I hearya. I was only a few days ago lucky enough to snag my first CB metal - ever. So to see the nice metallic rain die down is really demoralizing.

I bred 7 gold pairings and got a gold so I'm not sure or not if it has slowed down.

Holy fudge .. no, I don't think it's slowing down at all. I am getting so many awesome 2nd gens from gold x common pairing! I wub.gif it!

I managed:-

2nd gen from Pillow

2nd gen from Sunset

2nd gen from Magma

2nd gen from Purple Ridgewing

2nd gen from Canopy

2nd gen from GW - Bred Two of these just today!

2nd gen from Pink - (Lotto-ed this one tongue.gif )

2nd gen from Horse (My 2nd one!)

AMAZING!

Edited by arlymaye

YOU'RE why I'm breeding my golds and not getting anything! tongue.gif

ETA: O.O I complain, and my next two tries result in eggs! Thanks.

Edited by Fiona BlueFire

YOU'RE why I'm breeding my golds and not getting anything! tongue.gif

Whoops! My apologies. Hope your silvers are fairing better ... I only managed a 2nd gen silver x skywing .. the others are not cooperating .. not that I have anymore scroll space! tongue.gif

A silver bred for me earlier. Very messy lineage, but what the hey! biggrin.gif

bred a 3EG from a stubborn girl the other day, Simmone and just got a 2G gold today that i've been waiting for Lineage wub.gif so lovely with the frill in the lineage

i've still been averaging about 1 Metal from my brood a week. Tinseles OTOH are still breeding wonderfully happy.gif

Edited by Red2111

When some of those eggs get picked up I'll try silvers. Though, yay golds.

I think now would be the best time to try your metals with commons. Leave the holiday pairing for when, you know ... tongue.gif

Don't know when this will ever happen again ...