TJ09

2012-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

AP will be full of new eggs soon. tongue.gif

I remember when it happened with the Snow Angels... a veritable wall of eggs would suddenly appear in the AP lolol.

We really need a lag dragon I think that should be the next release. lol smile.gifsmile.gif

Didnt even get a chance to look at the gingerbread house yet..

Edited by majors

got two just before cave shut down. I guess I'll have to ck out the gingerbread house tomorrow night. These eggs are amazing though.

PS Hey Majors did you get your two eggs before the cave shut down

Edited by DiamondzNPearlz

I really hope he'll allow those of us with extras to give them away to folks who have a harder time catching for themselves.

You will not be allowed to keep the extras - they will auto-abandon to the AP. This has happened before during Christmas release due to catching lag.

At least I got two eggs before the crash tongue.gif

Same here. Hope everyone else has good luck too once the cave goes back up. I thought I was seeing things when people were posting about going over the limit! Makes me feel bad for TJ. Every holiday there's always something, lol.

We really need a lag dragon I think that should be the next release. lol smile.gifsmile.gif

Didnt even get a chance to look at the gingerbread house yet..

I was thinking the same thing! Gotta call it the Lagy Dragy! lol

I can't see the cave at all. sad.gif I'm getting the maintenance page.

Ah well, if it's not up soon, I'll catch the eggs and play with the gingerbread house tomorrow. smile.gif No biggie. I'm just thankful and grateful for new eggs! lol I hope TJ doesn't have to hassle with the site too much to get it working, I'm sure it's frustrating for him, too.

Merry Christmas! biggrin.gif

Aaaaaaaand the cave is down. Probably from the multiple-catching glitch. I know I caught one before it went down, but I can't get to my page to see if I got any others! X_x I assume any extras will auto-abandon. I feel like that happened a previous year during a holiday drop as well, and extras were auto'd.

No big deal, since they drop for three days! There's plenty of time. <3

The eggs are gorgeous. I wonder if the dragons will be gingerbread themed? That would be pretty!

Edited by PuzzleChick

Im assuming the cave is down to repair the over catching of all these beautiful eggs, I didn't even get a chance to get a good look at them or check the codes waits to see them again im thinking when they let us see our scrolls again we who got too many will just have 2

From the IRC:

[00:14:21] <@TJ09> warning, you may end up with none if you have more than 2.

Cave will be back soon, but I'm going to bed. Merry Christmas and good night to all! smile.gif

come on downtime hurry up i have an egg that is going to hatch in an hour and a hatchling thats going to grow up. i hope the maintenance doesnt take too long to correct. oh well maybe tomorrow i will have to get my new egg

It's really kinda exciting and frustrating at the same time, isn't it? I wasn't able to grab anything (that I could tell), though I was in the biomes at the stroke of 12. Meh, we've got 3 days, I'm patient. I waited 3 YEARS for my Holly Dragons, after all. tongue.gif

No need for fancy catching techniques - these will be around for days and we'll get sick of them! wink.gif

Happy Holiday's, everyone!

Early Happy 2013 too~<3

I managed to spam click 3 holiday eggs.

It'll work out somehow. Drops will last for 3 days anyways.

Thank you's to TJ and the spriter. smile.gif

Yes, and happy whatever you happen to call it, everyone! <3

I know for a fact I got two.

From the IRC:

[00:14:21] <@TJ09> warning, you may end up with none if you have more than 2.

Now, hang on... it's not our fault we ended up with more than two. I don't even know until after a drop how many new eggs are on my scroll. sad.gif

I was really hoping to grab two and go back to bed. Silly me. xd.png