TJ09

2012-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

Bleah. Cave downtime. Ah, well, there's plenty of time. smile.gif

And for anyone wanting to know what the eggs look like, they're in TJ's first post. wink.gif

They aren't visible because the cave is down.

Me either. And I didn't want to. >:/

They would have been in the original post though? You would have seen them there if the cave was back up.

Should've put that screenshot behind a spoiler warning or linked to it after putting it up elsewhere for those of us not wanting to be spoiled, thanks.

Bleah. Cave downtime. Ah, well, there's plenty of time. smile.gif

And for anyone wanting to know what the eggs look like, they're in TJ's first post. wink.gif

Those images don't work. wink.gif

Merry christmas people also DX i went OH NUUUUUUUUU site broke because of all the losers with multi accounts. it went from 1900 to 2220 people online, then again i got little cuzs trying to force me off my laptop to hunt eggies saveeeee meeee

To stay awake and wait for the eggs or to go to bed and get a good night's sleep...

I can't decide! >.<

Haha, same here. To wait and grab, or sleep.

/twiddles thumbs

Oh, these eggs remind me of something I've seen on/in the cave before...the xd.png egg. But they're definitely different.

They look a little like TJ's xd.png egg

Me either. And I didn't want to. >:/

Perhaps coming to the forum topic dedicated to the new egg release was the wrong course of action. Giving others grief over discussing/sharing images of the new egg won't make you unsee it.

I'm sorry if the screenshot spoiled the surprise. As someone who was clicking madly at the stroke of midnight and got nothing, this is the closest I've gotten to see the new eggs. I'm glad to see what they look like! These are the prettiest yet smile.gif

They would have been in the original post though? You would have seen them there if the cave was back up.

Not if you avoided the first page of this thread, or the forums altogether until you'd caught your own eggs.

I go to the cave first, then read TJ's posts when there's an event. I don't like to see the eggs before hand. :/

Should've put that screenshot behind a spoiler warning or linked to it after putting it up elsewhere for those of us not wanting to be spoiled, thanks.

Well sorry for assuming that something that was posted in the first post of this thread wasn't a spoiler. :|

Unbelievable! I got back on the cave apparently RIGHT when it came back up and got the first two eggs I clicked on!!!!! Now I can haunt the abandoned page hoping to grab a couple holly eggs, if anymore come up.