TJ09

2012-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

Beautiful eggs but ummm..... somehow i got 4 of them...... What do i do should i release or if i do that do i risk loosing the 2 i keep once it is repaired?

really need input here i dont know i must have really had a fast finger to have gotten 4 of them

I got a little click-happy since it was lagging so bad and I had no idea if I was catching anything or not. I temporarily have 7 new eggs. lol

Merry Christmas everyone! biggrin.gif

Er...there is a glitch because I have over the limit of 2. I just kept opening new tabs trying to get my 2, and I ended up with 6! I hope not all of them get abandoned and only 4 of them get booted.

This...I caught three thanks to spaz clicking...I hope only one auto abandons unsure.gif

Yay! I've got my two.

Made an attempt at the gingerbread house but I can't seem to get it to do anything, so I guess I'll try that later. Dragging doesn't work, and clicking doesn't do anything.

Same problem here, none of the items show up when I click or when I try to drag. sad.gif I really want to do this but it's not working.

Takes several minutes to load for me, both here and on the Cave - and F-5 was never hooked up on this puter, so it looks like a long night, lol.

But Merry Christmas all round, and thanks so much to TJ, spriters and Mods for all of the ongoing fun!

Well, congrats to anybody actually able to get an egg--I'm lucky if steal pages load at all, and I've gotten a database error or two...

Guh, stupid lag. Good luck to us all!

ohmy.gif

How are people catching 4? The page will barely load long enough for me to catch One. >.<

Well, they look pretty either way. Can't wait to get one on my scroll. biggrin.gif

Thank You, TJ and everyone else for making this possible. smile.gif

Got my two new eggies right away; time to work on the gingerbread house!

Merry Christmas everyone! wub.gif

Cave down for maintenance, when I finally got back into the Cave. so let's hope things get fixed up.

Poor TJ - some fun Christmas for him every year!

*sends TJ Christmas hugs*

Jeez, the lag. With how long it took for the page to load, I only managed to click on 4 total (of course didn't get any) before they were gone. O.o

cave is down so now new eggies for me just yet. And for some reason 2 of my hatchlings are refusing to grow up

They remind me of Lindt truffles :3 Thanks to the organisers smile.gif

Got my two, will decorate the house when lag dies down. Merry christmas to all, and to all a good night smile.gif