TJ09

2012-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

welp, this happened before the cave went down.

user posted image

I'll probably abandon the two extra eggs if they're still there when the cave comes back up.

anyone else got dragon cave down for matenince????

yep i would be happy to stare at it for hours.

that was a sarcastic answer

Does that count for regular eggs too? Because I have a Holly egg and Cheese I don't want to lose.

No, it just means that if you are over the limit with these eggs, there is a possibility that more than just the ones that are over the limit will be abandoned.

Oh no! Good luck fixing the problem, I hope it isn't hard. No one wants to be messing with stuff on a holiday like this.

Though, I haven't even seen the eggs yet, so I'm still sitting on the edge of my seat in anticipation, lol. What do they look like, if anyone is willing to describe them?

edit: nvm, I saw the screenie above. Very pretty! <3 I can't wait until I'm able to catch my own. ^^

Edited by rimedragona

Does that count for regular eggs too? Because I have a Holly egg and Cheese I don't want to lose.

No, you can keep those two.

You are only allowed two of the Christmas eggs!!!!

Haven't been able to catch any as the site is down............

anyone else got dragon cave down for matenince????

Yeah. Everybody.

This new egg shall be known as the DX egg not only to the reference to the xd.png egg but also a reference to the face people made when the cave died. Spread the word.

Or the "Oh Noes!"-eggs. wink.gif

hahahaha, waaaah!!!

I clicked a bunch before the crash and now I don't know if I was able to get any at all... at least not until the downtime is over...

sigh...

anyway, I'm sure we will get our Dragons when the pressure eases up...

Oh well, could be worse. Could be snowing.

. . .

Wait, it is here. Whoops! And I know I'm in TJ's timezone, at least, and we're still cleaning up Sandy's mess. Frankly, I'm just glad I don't live in the worst hit areas and am able to be here at all.

Thank you for all your hard work, TJ & spriters. We know you're kicking the Cave back into shape as we all sit around here chatting and raising the anticipation levels to a fever pitch. biggrin.gif

Damn. Thanks a lot, Platedlizard, for that lovely spoiler. I did not want to see the eggs until the cave was up. >_<

welp, this happened before the cave went down.

I'll probably abandon the two extra eggs if they're still there when the cave comes back up.

THANK YOU. I hadn't even seen the eggs until you posted that screenshot, gorgeous. wub.gif

Edited by HollyTheColliegirl

I absolutely love how the site is down forever <3

Ahem, anyway, since the pics arent even working in the OP someone showed a screenshot of them. Pretty~

EDIT: lawl I posted this while on the first page. :|

Edited by Whitefire

/twiddles thumbs

Oh, these eggs remind me of something I've seen on/in the cave before...the XD egg. But they're definitely different.

Edited by Wild

No, it just means that if you are over the limit with these eggs, there is a possibility that more than just the ones that are over the limit will be abandoned.

Okay thanks,

Holidays are crazy around DC, I'm tellin ya. LOL! rolleyes.gif

I hadn't even seen the eggs until you posted that screenshot, gorgeous

Me either. And I didn't want to. >:/

Bleah. Cave downtime. Ah, well, there's plenty of time. smile.gif

And for anyone wanting to know what the eggs look like, they're in TJ's first post. wink.gif

^ This.  xd.png Where ever you are in germany, be asured there's at least one who shares that feeling. wink.gif

It's during events like this and new egg drops that I'm very thankful that I live in Asia 'cos when it's midnight EST, it's noon time for me.

Well, TJ said you may end up with nothing after the glitch is fixed but there're still a few days to catch them if you do.

The egg looks so pretty, like one of the Christmas balls you hang on a tree. And I could swear I've seen the design on a chinese new year hong-bao packet. Hmm, I wonder if it's be a dragon-dragon, this being the year of the dragon and all...

To stay awake and wait for the eggs or to go to bed and get a good night's sleep...

I can't decide! >.<

Edited by Nogard145

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

Merry Christmas. smile.gif Good to see someone all cheerful!!