TJ09

2012-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

welp, this happened before the cave went down.

I'll probably abandon the two extra eggs if they're still there when the cave comes back up.

Thanks for posting pics of the eggies. I can hardly wait for the cave to come back up.

Cave is back and I have my 2 :3 Thanks TJ and spriters for the event(s) and new eggs biggrin.gif MERRY CHRISTMAS DRAGON CAVE!!!!!

Got my 2.

Thank you TJ and the spriters.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Only two of the four I caught were auto'd so that's good news! Got my two and now I can relax for three days.

Was I the first person in the newly-up cave? Because the first egg I nonchalantly clicked on I got and the second one too. It said "0 Users" on the page. xd.png

Well I got my two and it said I was at my limit of 2 afterwards so glitch fixed!

Goodnight all! Merry Christmas!

Woop, got my two while everyone was distracted from the downtime. Usually takes me an hour to fight off the crowd.

Goodnight DC. =P

Oh well, could be worse. Could be snowing.

. . .

Wait, it is here. Whoops! And I know I'm in TJ's timezone, at least, and we're still cleaning up Sandy's mess. Frankly, I'm just glad I don't live in the worst hit areas and am able to be here at all.

Thank you for all your hard work, TJ & spriters. We know you're kicking the Cave back into shape as we all sit around here chatting and raising the anticipation levels to a fever pitch. biggrin.gif

O_O Your complaining about a white Christmas!?!

We like pray for that were I live... it get's cold and all but it always is just barely too warm when it clouds over. Rain and Vampires are all we get here >.>

ANYWAYS... DARN. I was holding back too trying to get a holiday with an interesting code...... so I didn't catch any before the down time...

YES! I have 2. Only the extras were abandoned. Thanks again TJ, sorry that you had to fix the cave. Hope you have an awesome Christmas, same for everyone else. I'm off to bed smile.gif

Ooh! And I have my two! Wonderful! <3 So happy that whoever fixed it was able to fix it so quickly!

Perhaps coming to the forum topic dedicated to the new egg release was the wrong course of action. Giving others grief over discussing/sharing images of the new egg won't make you unsee it.

Thank you! I was about to say the same thing. I don't understand what the big deal is over a few minutes. If the first page didn't have images of the eggs, I would *maybe* agree. Since the eggs are already posted on this thread, do you open the thread with your hands over your eyes?

Waltzed in and picked up two of the eggs - they looked pretty! Merry Christmas everyone and I can't wait to see what dragon this is. =)

Thank you TJ for fixing the glitch w/o making us recatch our eggs.

Happy Holidays

Caves up

got my eggs! Yay it lovely and yea, gingerbread house isn't working at all sad.gif

Edited by Lysian

thank you TJ and all the artists and thank you Lyricmaniac for granting my Chirstmas wish (my first gold egg biggrin.gif )

Merry Christmas DC