TJ09

2012-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

Happy Holidays to everyone (: I'm so glad I already got my eggs, I keep on getting the "Dragon Cave is currently down for regular maintenance." page.

Lol...you guys broke the cave!!! hehe.

I got three eggs?!?!? They look beautiful, but the account page is giving me a "Service Unavailable" when I tried to check on my egg limits!

ETA - Ninja'd like crazy! Guess I should have read all the messages before posting! LOL

Edited by dragongrrl

I can't wait to get my pair!! I was so excited when I saw the first one in the cave and next refresh... downtime. :L Thank you so much TJ!! I can't wait to start decorating my gingerbread house as well! happy.gif

lol everyone got muted at IRC

Oh well. Managed to get one egg on my scroll.

To those who caught multiple, TJ's first post said that it's still the limit of two, so any extras will be automatically abandoned.

Guys the limit wasn't raised. There was a glitch allowing people to go over the limit. I am sure it will be fixed soon. xP I got one but saw a scroll with 7 of them xd.png!

Beautiful eggs but ummm..... somehow i got 4 of them...... What do i do should i release or if i do that do i risk loosing the 2 i keep once it is repaired?

really need input here i dont know i must have really had a fast finger to have gotten 4 of them

That's probably why he took the site down. I wouldn't release anything right now. I'm sure TJ will have the extras auto-abandoned once this glitch is fixed.

Sorry, TJ... it seems like you have headaches every Valentine's Day and Christmas. *hugs*

Cave fail! Argh! I hope the downtime is over soon...

So excited about the new eggie though, and the possibility of their being a limit of 3 dragons for the new eggies. And I love a constant flow of eggs, it makes catching new dragons so much less stressful!

That's a bug.

It isn't a bug, it just is that any extras will be auto abandoned after a set length of time(I forget how long).

Man, I didn't even get enough time to take a screen grab of those seven eggs. sleep.gif I hope they don't all auto abandon, I liked the codes of my first two!

Is there any estimate on how long maintenance might last?

I'd like to stay up long enough to catch a new egg, but if it isn't soon, I'll probably wait 'till tomorrow to catch the newest batch.

Ya I caught 6 before the lag hit im sure he will fix the glitch and take them away.. sad.gif Oh well atleast I got my 2 before the site went down.

I managed to get three on my scroll - confused?

it's a glitch that sometimes happens with the Christmas release. Extras should auto-abandon in 30-60 minutes. the only downside to the glitch is when you happen to get a cool code for one egg and that ends up being the one randomly abandoned.

Got my seven! Wasn't too hard, the Halloween  release was honestly harder for me... fogging them and then off to bed.

Happy holidays!

Hate to burst your bubble.. but the limit is TWO. Extras that were caught due to the lag will auto-abandon eventually.

Edited by WraithZephyr

Yeah I ended up with 5 somehow, haha. If only I could transform them into a Holly my scroll would be complete. tongue.gif

The downtime is probably to fix the bug that led to a bunch of us getting more than the limit of eggs. I hope I can hand out my extra eggs to users when I wake up tomorrow. That or the extras get auto-tossed into the AP. I don't want to have extras! Especially when people still need their own.

I ended up with five eggs. I thought something wasn't right. Just got click happy trying to get my 2. I hope only 3 are abandoned and not all. Right now the site says it's down for maintenance for me.

Thanks TJ and Merry Christmas to you and the Spriters