TJ09

2012-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

Well sorry for assuming that something that was posted in the first post of this thread wasn't a spoiler. :|

*giggling madly*

Ahhh, release drama. I shall pour a glass of virtual wine for everyone -- it's mulled, with plenty of clove and nutmeg, and just a hint of brown sugar -- and we can all just relax.

With that said, now that the cave is up, I shall go see whether any of my pixel-ovoids survived the "too many eggs" recalibration... rolleyes.gif

Got my two eggs - pretty like little glass baubles!

Good Yule and happy holidays, everyone! biggrin.gif

One of my egg codes has PMS in the middle of it.  rolleyes.gif Won't want to cross that one...

I will laugh if these dragons end up female. xd.png

Holy cow guys, chill out. It's Christmas. Stop whining and enjoy the fact you have something enjoy at all, okay? You were going to see the eggs anyway. There's no point throwing a fit over all this.

Good cheer and all that, remember? You ran the risk of seeing it coming to the thread anyway.

Platedlizard, THANK YOU for the screen shot, I was dying to see what they looked like smile.gif

Yay! Got my two just as the Cave came back up. Now I'm off to play with my gingerbread house laugh.gif

Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays to everyone! wub.gif

Not if you avoided the first page of this thread, or the forums altogether until you'd caught your own eggs.

Then you should probably stay away from this thread if you don't want to be spoiled then. I didn't post anything that wasn't already in the cave.

By the way, the two extra eggs are now on the AP somewhere, I think. They were gone when the cave cave back up.

Looks like my one extra was auto-abandoned, but the other two are still on my scroll. Fingers crossed that everyone else who overloaded also ended up with their two beauts!

And now, to go poke at the gingerbread house. laugh.gif

i got my purty eggs. remarkably fast. xd.png i may abandon one later for a better code though.

anyways yeah, gingerbread house also not working for me. must be glitchy dragcave for now. Tj'll probably fix it after he opens his presents in the morning. xd.png

Still have two eggs after maintenance issues and a glitch. Yay! I'm off to bed now!

Merry Christmas everybody!

I initially ended up with 4 eggs from mad-clicking just as the release dropped but when the cave came back up, only 2 had been auto abandoned so hopefully that will put some fears to rest...

Off to the AP to hope against hope at finding a holly. It's Christmas - magic can happen wink.gif

Merry Christmas everyone! Even you - LagMonster!