TJ09

2012-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

it's a glitch that sometimes happens with the Christmas release. Extras should auto-abandon in 30-60 minutes. the only downside to the glitch is when you happen to get a cool code for one egg and that ends up being the one randomly abandoned.

AP will be full of new eggs soon. tongue.gif

laugh.gif I think the server is screaming 'too many clickers!'

Lovely eggs though. I was able grab a couple before it went down. x3

Well I managed to catch one before we killed the cave with an over load. I have to get up in 5 hours so I'm going to bed happy that I have one of the new eggs. ^^

Caught my 2 eggs before the cave dropped. My mom had at least one. She struggles anyway, so with the cave being broken at the moment, it should be interesting to see if she got any more.

I will say that these eggs are absolutely lovely. If the adults are anything like the eggs, I will be overjoyed!

Knows to wait until the cave returns...

I got 3 eggs as well xd.png When I saw 3 of them I was like, "I got 3?!?!?! blink.gif", then realized it must be a glitch xd.png I'm having trouble with decorations as they won't go on the house ^^;

And BOOM goes the DragonCave!!!

I got my two then a screen said I had my limit then I refreshed and got the maintainence screen. Hope all goes well overnight. Merry Christmas to all!

Also, can't wait to play with the gingerbread house tomorrow.

I really hope he'll allow those of us with extras to give them away to folks who have a harder time catching for themselves.

I wonder who the spriter is this year?

;-; I haven't even gotten to see the gingerbread house yet. The site went into downtime as I tried to get to it.

All right, which one of y'all broke the Cave? *gives suspected culprits the stink eye* dry.gif

Thanks TJ and Spriters. Somehow I managed to get 3 Christmas eggs dry.gif

Might as well get the advice out there early, for the new folks. biggrin.gif

If you are not on a screaming-fast broadband connection, here are some tips to catch those elusive new eggs:

1) Go into your browser settings; under Security, click to disable "active scripting".

2) Also in your browser settings (the Advanced tab if you're using IE), click to disable "show pictures".

3) Position your cursor over the last egg in the line of three. Hit F5 to refresh the page, and the instant it comes up, click that egg, then hit F5 again immediately before it can switch to the egg's individual page. Once the biome page loads again, click that last egg, F5 again, click again, F5 again, and so on.

4) Once the drop ends, go to your Dragons page, and see if you caught anything!

Woo! Merry Christmas, everyone! New eggs are lovely - at least, the glimpse that I got to ensure that I finished up my scroll led me to believe that.

Daughter will have to wait until she wakes back up to verify she's actually got hers. Poor thing's tuckered out and frustrated at cave maintenance. tongue.gif Someday she'll understand that this happens with /every/ holiday release, it seems.

And forum going intermittently down = lolz xd.png

(Just waiting for gingerbread house decorating now! Yays!)

AP will be full of new eggs soon. tongue.gif

Yeah, I remember that with the Snow Angels. There was a wall of them in the AP that night