TJ09

2012-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

From the IRC:

[00:14:21] <@TJ09> warning, you may end up with none if you have more than 2.

Cave will be back soon, but I'm going to bed. Merry Christmas and good night to all! smile.gif

Goodness I hope not. I caught only my two, but I'd feel bad for the others that accidentally caught multiple because of the glitch. At least the drop lasts for a little bit yet so they'd have time to recatch.

You want to tell me I just got up at six in the morning (Germany's six hours ahead of EST) on one of my few free days to stare at a maintenance page?

From the IRC:

Cave will be back soon, but I'm going to bed. Merry Christmas and good night to all! smile.gif

Ugh. I caught 3, so I guess that means I'm back to zero?

From the IRC:

Oh great. -.- I'm going to have to spend my morning trying to catch these AGAIN then?

Blughly Blahg blarg.

got two just before cave shut down. I guess I'll have to ck out the gingerbread house tomorrow night. These eggs are amazing though.

PS Hey Majors did you get your two eggs before the cave shut down

oh hey yes I did I caught 6 then it went dead. lol smile.gif

Hope you enjoyin the Holly. biggrin.gif

I managed to catch mine just before the cave went down. Ah how I love the unpredictability and thrill of holiday releases. Good luck to people still catching. I'm sure you'll catch one.

I saw the eggs, they look so pretty! I wasnt able to get any, the lag was too bad and im using a mobile >.< i dont know if ill be able to catch any... I wont be back home before it ends =\ ugh

Atleast i cant wait to decorate my gingerbread house <3

Haha I had a feeling there would be a downtime when I started on midnight/9pm.

Glad to know I got an egg before it happened. biggrin.gif

Still, Merry christmas everyone and I hope ya all get the new dragons once the downtime is over~ :3 Thank you very much TJ and everyone for making this year awesome! biggrin.gif

You want to tell me I just got up at six in the morning (Germany's six hours ahead of EST) on one of my few free days to stare at a maintenance page?

Ich auch. (But I would have been getting up at 6:30 anyway, so I can't be too upset about it.) I guess I'll be back later…

Oh great. -.- I'm going to have to spend my morning trying to catch these AGAIN then?

Blughly Blahg blarg.

He did say maybe and as I remember with the snow angels it worked out just fine. My current problem is to go to bed or not go to bed....hmmmmm.

^ This. xd.png Where ever you are in germany, be asured there's at least one who shares that feeling. wink.gif

Thanks for the Christmas dragons TJ and Spriters.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Now Please get the site fixes so I can catch my 2 !

Now, hang on... it's not our fault we ended up with more than two. I don't even know until after a drop how many new eggs are on my scroll. sad.gif

i don't think he really means to dump all our eggs if there over 2. hes probably just warning us if there's a glitch of accidental abandons.

From the IRC:

Well THAT blows.

He did say maybe and as I remember with the snow angels it worked out just fine. My current problem is to go to bed or not go to bed....hmmmmm.

hahaha I'm in the same predicament. I'm not sure if I should go to bed. biggrin.gif

Heaven forbid TJ has to fix anything. Such an inconvenience. Yes, having a maintenance page sucks, but c'est la vie. Can't have it all. At least TJ was on to make the fix so you won't have to wait a measly 20 more minutes to grab your pixels. In the meantime, some of us are only able to use phones (didn't even SEE an egg) and some may have to wait for the last day before they can try. Calm down.

Edited by xXAngelicEvilXx

From the IRC:

Does that count for regular eggs too? Because I have a Holly egg and Cheese I don't want to lose.

This new egg shall be known as the DX egg not only to the reference to the xd.png egg but also a reference to the face people made when the cave died. Spread the word.

Edited by Ashywolf