TJ09

2012-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

Thank you, spriters and TJ! smile.gif I've heard many stories about people catching more than two...must be a glitch, then.

Merry Christmas~

W00T! Got my two with a tiny bit of effort! biggrin.gif If anyone still needs 2nd gens of previous Christmas dragons, feel free to PM me! I'm also giving away bred Uncommons for Christmas to anyone that asks!

Merry Christmas!

Holy cow, the gingerbread decorating is going to keep me busy for hours!

**Gets started**

Merry Christmas! I'm so happy to be celebrating my first Dragon Cave Christmas.

The eggs are beautiful!

I snagged one - can't get another until some other eggs hatch in a few hours. Now, on to attempting to decorate my gingerbread house.

If I remember right from previous years, catching more than 2 eggs was possible, but any extras auto-booted to the AP so you couldn't keep them.

Apparently I caught 4? And can't abandon two because of the 5 hour wait. I have to hope only two will autoabandon when the system catches up.

Wow didn't even realize it was twelve already! xd.png Thanks, the egg looks like the xd.png egg but upgraded tongue.gif Can't wait to see what it will be like!

Merry Christmas everyone! biggrin.gif

Er...there is a glitch because I have over the limit of 2. I just kept opening new tabs trying to get my 2, and I ended up with 6! I hope not all of them get abandoned and only 4 of them get booted.

Yay thanks for the new dragon and the mini game that I am about to go explore. Thanks TJ and spriters biggrin.gif

aquamyrine

Well no wonder they disappeared so fast :/

People seem to be getting more than their egg limit.

I really hope they get auto dropped then or this gets fixed because this is kind of problematic.

Awwww, and here I thought I was special for catching three. laugh.gif

Can we keep them, please, TJ? *puppy dog eyes* You wouldn't take candy from a kid at CHRISTMAS, would you? wink.gifwink.gif

My browser totally stalled out during the hourly and I got nothing. I got one on the 5 minute drop, though. I may wait until morning to catch my second one.

Pretty egg. Looks a little like the X D egg. Thanks TJ and whoever the spriter is for this year. smile.gif

Beautiful egg! Caught mine in less than ten minutes. Pretty good. I'm so excited to see them hatch and excited for the rest of the Christmas event.