TJ09

2012-11-23 - Black Friday

I have returned to cave few days back and forum today after a gap of almost 3yrs and may I just say wow what a depressing way to start. I have been trying to nag this egg since the drop started and no luck so far. Sure it was crazy in our times too but not this much. Really think there should be limitations on limited eggs how many people csn nag in same day. Doesn't seem very nice so many people are upset about not having even one while a lot of others have scrolls full of them. I am playing DC on mobile (and I actually loved the mobile site interface!) My internet and phone are really fast but I don't think I can compete with those on comps so this is very disappointing.

I only have 4 of them. I haven't caught any for the past 3 hourly drops even though I have 2 free eggslots! :c

I have returned to cave few days back and forum today after a gap of almost 3yrs and may I just say wow what a depressing way to start. I have been trying to nag this egg since the drop started and no luck so far. Sure it was crazy in our times too but not this much. Really think there should be limitations on limited eggs how many people csn nag in same day. Doesn't seem very nice so many people are upset about not having even one while a lot of others have scrolls full of them. I am playing DC on mobile (and I actually loved the mobile site interface!) My internet and phone are really fast but I don't think I can compete with those on comps so this is very disappointing.

this isn't a limited egg though. It will be permanent

Edited by QAndais

3 eggs in five hourly drops. Way better than the Blusang release xd.png

Edited by Isuzu

this isn't a limited egg though. It will be permanent

Ah okay, sorry I m not properly informed. Guess then I will just forget about it and collect more Commons first. smile.gif

I sure hope these breed well, 'cause I have one (gifted) and it looks like grabbing just isn't working.

Ah okay, sorry I m not properly informed. Guess then I will just forget about it and collect more Commons first. smile.gif

that's fine biggrin.gif

*squints at s2 hatchies* I can't work out quite what's going on with those. Perhaps all will become clear when they grow up. I feel like I should recognise these guys but I'm not sure. Still, thanks to everyone who worked on them! smile.gif

The same! laugh.gif

I recognize the stage one hatchies, but stage two don't ring any bells.

The last five minute drop had just two stones. Things are getting serious and I really hope I will manage to snag two more eggs for myself.

EDIT: just got a moonstone. Oh well, I'll have to try in three more hours then.

Edited by PointOfOrigin

I feel I am rather lucky on this point >.< Neither of my sister's like the looks of this one, and have both said they would hold/ hatch theirs and then send them to me :3 If I have any left from the ones that I need from scroll goals, I'll let people on here who still don't have one know, and will gift them out...

These eggs are difficult to get, with 100 people trying at the same time. I bet if I keep trying, I can get one, though!

Can someone plz gift me 1 or 2, i've been trying to catch 1 all day but someone gets there before me

Since I had to work from Thanksgiving afternoon untill Friday Morning, I didnt even know there was a Black Friday egg release! Was I surprised this morning, I got two so far, cant wait to get more! I love the egg design!

I managed to get 7 yesterday. I have good connection speed, and I F5 while clicking on the rightmost egg. I need 1 more to balance them once these hatch, and then I'll be done for a while.

After almost a full night's rest, it's still impossible. Not even a misclicked common. I used to think I was a reasonably good clicker, guess I was just kidding myself! laugh.gif

I managed to get 7 yesterday. I have good connection speed, and I F5 while clicking on the rightmost egg. I need 1 more to balance them once these hatch, and then I'll be done for a while.

That's what worked for me. The F5 and the scrollbar clicking. Managed to get all of mine.

This is insane. 2 page reloads and the hour drop is gone. The page never drops below 100. Still got one lonesome little egg on my scroll so sad. Hopefully they won`t be so hard to get once the rush has settled down. Otherwise I might just with a rowdy male or sulking female without a mate. XP

Oh wow ANOTHER release I missed. Sometimes I wonder why I even try...

Well I guess I have something to do now..

Hatchlings look great though!

Edited by Earth Gurl

Nooooooooooo!!! I grabbed another egg accidentally and I couldn't take any others but I COULD!!! D: Not faiiiir

aww awesome, are they still available? because i missed it. and would love to grab on of these. smile.gif

Yes, they are a permanent addition to the cave.