TJ09

2012-11-23 - Black Friday

Been trying for hours and hours on and off but no luck getting even one. I'm envious of those who managed to get more than three xd.pngD;;

Looks like I might not be able to get ANY of this drop...

Must catch another one >:< My best friend is still sleeping, if I get it now and send it to her, she'll be happy <3 She made me a bunch of siggies and stuff already, gotta thank her somehow.

And another drop and still nothing - I really hoped I'd be lucky today. Maybe later, but the later it gets the more people wake up and thus the more are on-line and also trying to get eggs.

At least a nice lot of them are still dropping in each drop rather than a lot of other eggs so that does increase the chances somewhat.

Good luck to all.

Where I can catch these new sweeties? xd.png

in the desert section of the cave every 5 minutes "little drops" and once an hour "bit drops" i hope this helps and good luck

No luck so far... sleep.gif"

I have forgotten to check for updates yesterday and have noticed only just some minutes ago that there is a new release.

I hope I can still catch them tomorrow. *has to go off soon*

in the desert section of the cave every 5 minutes "little drops" and once an hour "bit drops" i hope this helps and good luck

bit drops??

Very thankful for the 3 eggs I managed to snag ^^ I hope I get a male and a female out of the three to breed c:

Thanks to TJ for the lovely edition! Love them so much c:

Good luck to everyone else on the egg hunt. Took me a lil over two hours to get my first egg so don't give up!

Gifted two eggs, and got one back, but finding the second one really hard to catch...but one must persevere! Maybe I should just sleep...

Edit: Wow, just got it in a 5 minute drop! Guess complaining does help a little bit after all :3

Edited by EeveeSkitty

I can't make out where the wings and legs are on the 2nd stage hatchie... Someone care to help me ? Maybe it's because my eyesight is so bad, but I'm confused xd.png

Edited by Anna Selka

Thankyou TJ & spriters for this wonderful surprise release. biggrin.gif

It was a hard hunt, but it was worth it.

Thank you very much!I got one egg, and incubated others to get more! xd.png

bit drops??

Typo of "biG" - notice where the T and G are on the keyboard.

Stiiiill no luck on catching one myself! At least I've managed to trade for one and got one as a gift (omgthankyou <3), but it really is a matter of pride that I'd like to catch one on my own.

I've managed to get four, two of each gender.

It took me hours yesterday. I don't have a snowball's chance in hell in the five minute drops, or the hourly drops that last only one minute.

Still, that's four more than some members. smile.gif

Still no luck for even one, and regular eggs are dropping alongside now. Looks like there's no hope for me, I gotta go out in about 10 minutes ;;;

Got two of these new guys through trading. Think I'll wait until I see the adults to decide if I want anymore. Also, the fuss will have hopefully died down by then!

nothing again, didn't even get the misclicked Moon-/Sunstones... hitting lag as well, needs 5 or so refreshes to get new codes - really hope this won't be an uncommon

I can't make out where the wings and legs are on the 2nd stage hatchie... Someone care to help me ? Maybe it's because my eyesight is so bad, but I'm confused xd.png

Don't think I will be much of a help. The description says "it has grown spikes". No wings then? I'm with you: I have, too, a difficulty to separate legs and spikes. biggrin.gif

But I'm wondering. Spikes in the desert? Somehow I associate them with glaciers in Alpine. wink.gif I'm very curious about the adults sprites.

Don't think I will be much of a help. The description says "it has grown spikes". No wings then? I'm with you: I have, too, a difficulty to separate legs and spikes.  biggrin.gif

But I'm wondering. Spikes in the desert? Somehow I associate them with glaciers in Alpine. wink.gif I'm very curious about the adults sprites.

Well the s1 already has lil wings, and they seem to get bigger in the s2 (plus added spikes). I really couldn't work out what I was looking at in the s2 until I went and checked the wiki and saw the s1 and s2 sprites side-by-side. Then it became a bit clearer for me - I think that sticking-out brown bit is the inside of the far wing, and the curved black-and-white bit is the outside of the near wing. The hatchie is crouched on its hindlegs and the wrists of its wings, as far as I can tell. Bit like the adult male GW, as someone else noted.

Edited by Amazon_warrior

They look like... Like.... Um.... Nope. I've stared at those hatchlings for like three minutes and I still can't figure out what they look like. I see the spikes, and the head, but what's that brown thing on the bottom-right? Is that a flipper?? Or... what? *shakes head*

edit: ooohhh that brown thing is a wing?

Edited by Marie19R

Well the s1 already has lil wings, and they seem to get bigger in the s2 (plus added spikes).  I really couldn't work out what I was looking at in the s2 until I went and checked the wiki and saw the s1 and s2 sprites side-by-side.  Then it became a bit clearer for me - I think that sticking-out brown bit is the inside of the far wing, and the curved black-and-white bit is the outside of the near wing.  The hatchie is crouched on its hindlegs and the wrists of its wings, as far as I can tell.  Bit like the adult male GW, as someone else noted.

Ooooooh thanks ! That makes so much more sense !

I will say one thing, the egg and hatchlings are very well suited. I mean, there is great continuity, you can really tell they belong together. I wonder what the adults will be like...

Edited by Anna Selka