TJ09

2012-11-23 - Black Friday

ugh can't get one :l cave hoggers

I don't know why but "cave hoggers" made me lol. I just woke up and...... I am easily amused. lol

Wooo! New Eggs! I'm glad I checked the cave today! Hopefully, I'll be able to get some. *goes to stalk the cave* By the way, is this a desert egg? It looks familiar... Hmm... :/

*cough* So, I've spent yesterday egg hunting - almost eighteen hours, and I think I must have been hallucinating somehow, because twice I saw an egg description that was unfamiliar to me but that I can't find anywhere on the wiki? "This egg is much smaller than the others" or something like that?

*cough* So, I've spent yesterday egg hunting - almost eighteen hours, and I think I must have been hallucinating somehow, because twice I saw an egg description that was unfamiliar to me but that I can't find anywhere on the wiki? "This egg is much smaller than the others" or something like that?

That's the new chicken description. :3

"This egg is much smaller than the others." is the new egg description for the chicken egg.

Wooo! New Eggs! I'm glad I checked the cave today! Hopefully, I'll be able to get some. *goes to stalk the cave* By the way, is this a desert egg? It looks familiar... Hmm... :/

Yes, it is found in the desert biome.

That's the new chicken description. :3

Ah, thank you! I have to admit, it really bugged me when I couldn't find it on the "Which egg is which" list.

So it's confirmed that they're permanent?

In that case I'll probably forget about them for now, since they're so impossible to catch tongue.gif

So it's confirmed that they're permanent?

In that case I'll probably forget about them for now, since they're so impossible to catch tongue.gif

It says on the first post: No need to crowd the aisles; this doorbuster will be around for a while.

If a dragon's going to be a limited release, it will be made very clear that it will only be around for a certain time.

The only new eggs that are NOT permanent are the Holiday dragons (Halloween, Christmas, Valentine), and in this case it would be mentioned in TJs first entry, too. wink.gif

So yes, they are permanent.

I was having a lot of trouble catching these and being very frustrated that two people who normally can't catch much were grabbing them as if it was nothing. Oddly enough they were both using Safari... so I tried it as well... and got five in no time. I have no idea WHY it works (and in Safari you can't even open the eggs in a new tab or you get the invalid referrer thingy), but it does xd.png

So, tip for all those having trouble... try Safari!

It says on the first post: No need to crowd the aisles; this doorbuster will be around for a while.

If a dragon's going to be a limited release, it will be made very clear that it will only be around for a certain time.

I wasn't sure whether it meant they would be around for a couple days (instead of just Black Friday) or forever, but thanks for confirming happy.gif

I missed the release! I'm glad to know it's a permanent release into the cave. I'll have to try and catch a few.

Finally traded for two! laugh.gif Influenced, incubated, and now I'm happy. Now I can end my futile attempts at catching and go give my full concentration to my NaNoWriMo novel.

I missed the release! I'm glad to know it's a permanent release into the cave. I'll have to try and catch a few.

The release is still happening. I have only two new eggs after trying yesterday almost all day and today too, and today I just grabbed two in a few hours. Now I'm happy.

The release is still happening. I have only two new eggs after trying yesterday almost all day and today too, and today I just grabbed two in a few hours. Now I'm happy.

Thanks for letting me know. I was busy all day with Turkey Day stuff so I missed out. Hope I have some luck getting at least one of these.

Finally traded for two! laugh.gif Influenced, incubated, and now I'm happy. Now I can end my futile attempts at catching and go give my full concentration to my NaNoWriMo novel.

I think trading is definitely the way to go on this! Congratulations. And good luck on your NaNo novel!

EDIT: Note to self, don't go catching when you're egg-locked. It will be the one time you succeed at clicking.

Edited by Nervenklinik

Are they still dropping rather often?

Thanks, PointOfOrigin and Saryan! (and I just realized the time and saw them in the hour drop laugh.gif)

Edited by DeathCry

It took me 29 drops but I finally got an egg!

Now for some more - hopefully tomorrow.

Continued good luck to other hunters.