TJ09

2012-11-23 - Black Friday

Misclicked a thunder egg...lol..not complaining about that though. tongue.gif

Finally egglocked, and with only one Missclick! One thing I do for a faster refresh is to disable javascript and disable images from loading automatically.

Big thanks to my gifter, and only minutes before I got her PM, I somehow managed to grab one from the 5min drops ^-^

Two is lovely to have, at least I know I'll have a pair smile.gif

Hey, since I found out Chrome can't right click drag open things (which very well may have been part of my problem in not getting any v.v), does internet explorer have the same problem, or can it right click drag to open things?

This. Most of the ones I've caught were on the five minutes ones. On the big drops my internet starts lagging and I can kiss my chance to catch these guys goodbye.

I don't even see most of the 5 min drops - have a chance to click on maybe 1 egg... Anyone want to trade for a pretty tinsel kin?

I don't have luck on the 5-minutes drops either...by the time I react the eggs are gone...

I don't even see most of the 5 min drops - have a chance to click on maybe 1 egg... Anyone want to trade for a pretty tinsel kin?

Everybody has just once chance - it's just that some of us are really lucky. Here's some advice: Don't go after the eggs that appear at first refresh - everybody goes after them. Instead, refresh and go after second set of eggs. Majority of catchers will be busy returning to the desert page and you will have much less competition.

Ugggh. I can just stare at a pretty white screen the entire time for almost all the drops. And the 5 minute drops never even show up on my computer. And now it seems like it's even harder to catch a BF egg now, as I'm seeing other eggs mixed in. T_T

Why didn't I go on dragon cave on black friday.... I missed a whole release because I was playing Skyrim... tongue.gif Well, I'll just stalk the desert them.

Misclicked a thunder egg...lol..not complaining about that though. tongue.gif

Haha, that's the first time I've ever seen someone saying they misclicked a rare. xd.png Good catch!

@TempestSea- My strategy is to use a browser that supports ctrl+click (or whatever the PC version of that is) and to continuously click on the first spot while refreshing at the same time, so that I'm the first one to grab the egg at the start of the drop. I got both of mine that way.

Just saw a Friday egg with the code AWWWw. How awesome is that?

ohmy.gif

Super awesome!

~

@BlightWyvern Both the cave and forum seem to be running fine for me

@TempestSea- My strategy is to use a browser that supports ctrl+click (or whatever the PC version of that is) and to continuously click on the first spot while refreshing at the same time, so that I'm the first one to grab the egg at the start of the drop. I got both of mine that way.

That's the same method I use, and I'm on FireFox happy.gif

The first and second spot will usually get me a successful grab 1/40 tries laugh.gif

Has DC crashed for anyone else? sleep.gif

I always find it difficult getting to the forums when there is a new release. Don't know if that's the same problem you have.

Oh that's great. *DC gods* "no BF eggs for you!" >:C

Hmmm, so far it's crashed for about a hour, hopefully it lets up for this next drop. *prays, crosses fingers* T_T

I always go right for the middle in new releases unless I must go for other spots. On the Halloween 2012 drop I went for the middle too and got them... almost all the time xd.png And as you know, that's with 200+ people in the least populated biome. Going for the middle is how I got the 3 New Releases I've got.

(2 of which gotten yesterday, 1 of which gotten literally less than a minute ago)

Edited by YellowTsunami

Well, I ended up getting six and scroll-locking myself. Grabbed all of them on the 5-minute drops. I misclicked on a Fog egg, but that was shortly after they started dropping, so I managed to abandon it after 5 hours and get a new BF egg to replace it.

Another hourly drop and still nothing to show for my hunting! At least my trading is doing okay, but dangit... I wanna catch one! >___<;

Finally caught my second one. And of course I would've gotten other two I hadn't been scroll locked after that and an Albino-misclick... dry.gif Murphy's law xd.png