TJ09

2012-11-23 - Black Friday

Gave up for the night last night after miss-clicking on a Turpentine (and having no wifi connection in my hotel room), dropped the Turp this morning when I got up and managed to nab two more Black Fridays in less than half an hour. Yay 5 minute drops! smile.gif It helps a *lot* to be 12 hours ahead of Cave time, mind. The connection here in Laos is too slow to go up against a lot of people, but my reflexes are fast enough that I can still grab eggs if there aren't too many people on. At least I'm not still in China - now *that* was a tough place to egg-hunt from, I tell ya! rolleyes.gif

*squints at s2 hatchies* I can't work out quite what's going on with those. Perhaps all will become clear when they grow up. I feel like I should recognise these guys but I'm not sure. Still, thanks to everyone who worked on them! smile.gif

Edited by Amazon_warrior

Thats the only reason I am not spazzing out lol. Always a chance to get them later, just hope my break falls on a hour release later today. Might get lucky then he he

Thank you, TJ and Spriters! This is one beautiful eggie & the hatchies are cute too! I can't wait to see what they grow up to be! biggrin.gif

I got 2 black fridays because I figured it was enough for a pair and I wanted others to get a chance at grabbing some, since I see many were unable to get even one.

From what I've been hearing, people think these guys will be extremely uncommon in the future (because of the similarities in this release and the blusang/golden wyvern release)

But if that's the case, I'm sure people will be going around gifting eggs anyway.

Yesssss......finally got one on the last hour release before work.

*clutches egg*

My preciousssssss..... xd.png

How considerate of you, esnym. As one of the players unable to grab one as yet, I personally appreciate it. smile.gif

Oh well...I'll come up with something to trade for a couple, I guess.

Happy hunting, everyone!

Well first of all: Thank youfor a new release. It's still crazy in the desert and Ican't manage to get a single one thanks to my internet connection or bad luck or whatever xd.png

It's just a little sad (yet understandable for being an american based site!) that releases tend to be on days off in America,making it really difficult for us foreigners to get them while they're still more available.Only found out about the release three hours ago.

Oh, but well. Guess it's at least as difficult for all the poor shop employees in America as it is for us ^,^"

And hey, I've learned about black Friday xd.png

Long story short: Thank you for a release and I hope I can catch some... and that they won't end up being as rare as the Blusang (still got only two and NEVER see them dropping O_O)

Have just got my second BF egg xd.png

That was .. the hardest egg-hunt ever ninja.gif

To have another two eggies would be great but.. probably it's better to back out of the cave for now...

Wish Good Luck to all the people trying to catch their first BF eggies xd.png

Haha, I'm driving myself crazy trying to get blusangs too. Sometimes they seem even rarer than black dragons.

I think that if my eggs hatch into a pair that likes to breed, I'm going to trade a couple of hatchies for blusans and just gift the rest. :3 might be a fun project, considering.

I wonder how rare CBs will be in the cave later. Hmmm.

I've given up trying. I keep missing the drops, why don't they drop all the time or every half hour instead of the top of the hour?

Barely got one the first couple hours they released but only one so far, would be nice to have a pair to breed but oh well. Don't think I'm going back in there, it's crazy 300+ people on the hourly drop.

I've given up trying. I keep missing the drops, why don't they drop all the time or every half hour instead of the top of the hour?

They drop every 5 mins too, but they go a lot faster than the hourly drops. There seem to be fewer people hunting at that time though, so sometimes it's easier to catch them on the 5s.

wow gotta fight nail and tooth for this release.

each hourly drop i get an average of 1-2 out of the 50 or so eggs i clicked. so far i've only gotten 3, which isn't too bad. gonna go for 4 though so i can have purebreeds.

I got two~

Its 1 am in the morning and 300+ people with their dragons are fighting in the desert over three eggs.

How the heck do these things stay in one piece.

Well, the drop lasted how long? My alarm clock informed me it was xx:01 my computer said it was still xx:00, so I'm guessing about 50 seconds.

That really is not very long.

At least I got an egg, only one though and that was several hours ago xd.png

i haven't been able to catch anything cuz the drops almost all day go bye so fast that it only lasts like a minute or two.... not long enough. ><

I got two~

Its 1 am in the morning and 300+ people with their dragons are fighting in the desert over three eggs.

How the heck do these things stay in one piece.

Dragon eggs are surprisingly strong?

@lulubelle00 Just imagine if this was real. People throwing fists over three eggs. The hospitals would be flooded with dragon egg injuries xd.png

Oh! I REALLY like the hatchies! biggrin.gif

I said it before and I'll say it again... I have three, but that's not the point.

I have an small laptop with limited memory which is pretty much filled up.

I am 66 and as such have slower reflexes than most of you...

With me, everything is either slow and/or old, but this afternoon around 2pm with over 300 trying for a BF egg, I managed to get two of them...

If I can do it, then anyone can... keep trying is all I can say and don't get discouraged.

I'm egg-locked for a couple of days now so I am out of it.

Good luck, everyone...

lol. 20 secs into 11:00pm e.e they're gone?! ;-; this is going to be hard! wish you all the best of luck in your hunting!