TJ09

2012-11-23 - Black Friday

Got one gifted. Thank you very much! You know who you are.

Then I thought, hey maybe now I can catch one myself, but nope...

I will try again some time in the morning (here) when most of USA are sleeping. cool.gif

-sigh- I wish Lady Luck will be more merciful to me, as I plan to attain at least a pair of these lovely eggs, but only attained one.

Oh man, these eggs are intriguing! No luck picking any up so far - don't think my internet is fast enough for this, to be honest. Ah well, if they're going to be around for a while maybe I'll get more luck later tonight.

I missed the day, still have none of the new eggs right now sad.gif

Got 5 now smile.gif Will hunt for a bit more through ^^ Wonder what they will look like as adults ^^

I finally managed to catch five of the little darlings yesterday but I had two vampire eggs on scroll that I'm not willing to give up considering all the "kills" it took to get them so, as soon as they hatch, i'll try for two more for my limit of seven. smile.gif

They're awesome. But too rare and hard to catch for me.sad.gif I have no chance to get at least one egg for these two days.

They're awesome. But too rare and hard to catch for me.sad.gif I have no chance to get at least one egg for these two days.

Same here. rolleyes.gif

*headdesks* I was *awake* in the middle of the night, when there was less people in the cave. I *knew* there would be less people in the cave.

Why didn't I go hunting?!

i dont think im going to be able to get one of the new eggs at all. ever time i click on one its already taken by some one with a faster comp. sad.gif

This is getting really depressing and dis-spiriting; day two and I still don't have a single new egg and cannot figure out why I'm having so many problems.

I've tried the open links in new tab method and the click and wait method, but no luck either way. I've tried two different browsers - but still nothing.

Ah, well, I can only keep trying. *Tries to remain positive*

Are they still dropping?

I just found out and checked the biomes, and there were very few people around but I didn't see the new eggs.

They are, they just disappear quickly.

Got 5. Not hunting for more. Thanks TJ and spriters. I think I know how the adult dragon looks like.