TJ09

2012-11-23 - Black Friday

when was this, where can i get egg.

They are in the Desert. They drop at the hour and every 5 minutes after that, but be careful of miss-clicks, because older eggs are now dropping among them as well.

Makes me wonder once more, why so many interesting dragons go to the desert, while other biomes attract a lot less interest.

i am going to wait for the hour drop getting any eggs now is pointless. my connection isnt quick enough for 120 other people. hopefully midnight my time i can grab a couple at least and then i am going to bed

WHAT. I DON'T EVEN.

I wasn't really on today. I didn't think a new release would be so random. o-o

I probably won't get any now. :c Oh well.

why cant the time be every 2 minutes??? well it will increase chance of finding one but it might create more lag :/

the egg could be in another biome, might create more -.-

Edited by zorua9

I know what you mean, I just now found out about the release, and I have horrid reaction time and a bad connection to boot. xd.png

ha i just accidentally almost got the wrong egg but someone was quicker and they got it. i bet they are kicking themselves now that the egg they got isnt the new one and i am saying you can have it. am still trying to get one egg. i havent even gotten one yet

WHAT. I DON'T EVEN.

Actually, they're dropping every 5 mins. You still have 3 more chances to get one, including the midnight drop. But you got to be careful of misclicks. I almost had 2 but I misclicked and got a sunstone instead x.x

WHAT. I DON'T EVEN.

Don't give up, right now in the next few hours you have a chance. Yesterday I caught for 14 hours (since 5 am EST) and got one egg, but now, while midnight travels through America...

Edited by Anemonis

Actually, they're dropping every 5 mins. You still have 3 more chances to get one, including the midnight drop. But you got to be careful of misclicks. I almost had 2 but I misclicked and got a sunstone instead x.x

I just realized xd.png I keep clicking them but i'm not getting them :/ It's 1:46am est here though o-o

Awee, that sucks </3 I haven't seen anything else besides the new eggs though, but my laptop is so slow that I only see 3 eggs before they're gone >w<

Don't give up, right now in the next few hours you have a chance. Yesterday I caught for 14 hours (since 5 am EST) and got one egg, but now, while midnight travels through America...

Wow o-o I'm starting out at the end xd.png I'll try my best to get at least one of those lovelies smile.gif

Edited by hoboflotovoto

Got 1 and a sunstone.... *sigh* too bad about the sunstone,,,, it should have been 2 ^^

There, the one egg that I needed to hatch finally did, so I was able to get the 6th one that I needed. They are now all incubated and influenced, and I am off to bed.

Thank you again to TJ, the Spriters, and the person who came up with the breed (who I think is also one of the Spriters tongue.gif)

Now to try and wait patiently-yeah right-for the TJ's hatchies to grow up.

*sigh* Missed them all again... :/

Congrats to everyone who've managed to snag one or more of these lovelies and good luck to any still lurking the desert for the new babies.

Thanks TJ & Spriter(s) for the new release! happy.gif

I managed to grab 2. I'm really happy, but I feel for the people who didn't get any. I'm planning on gifting a bunch if I'm able to breed any though.

Thank you so much everyone, for the lovely release and the wonderful hunt!

Still no luck catching any on my own. I clicked like, over 20 on the hour drop, but nothing. I never see many eggs on the 5 minute drops either. xd.png But some of my frustrations were quelled when I was surprisingly gifted an eggy. ^^ I am so very grateful to at least have one<3

Now that I'm a wee bit less frazzled about being so late and slow clicking, I love these! I'm hoping they're pygmies. o3o Thank you TJ and spriters for such a pretty surprise!

*edit: WOW. I did not have high hopes with this laptop. But the only egg I saw on the last drop I somehow magically got. ....ohmy.gif I actually sat there gaping at my computer for a bit wondering if I was just seeing things. I can't believe I finally caught one! <3 Now I can have a pair, if they gender correctly, so I can gift. ^^

Edited by hoboflotovoto

I don't EVER see the 5 minute drops with any new release... And trying on a laptop with just the mousepad makes it even harder. But as I have still eggs to hatch for my breeding projects, I only have space for one anyway. Wish I could fill that one space though.