TJ09

2012-11-23 - Black Friday

i only see new drop's every 20 minutes and i never get any of them. tongue.gif

and i can't trade because i don't have anything worth it.

off to wait another 20 minutes.

I'm actually not finding them too much trouble at all to catch... I just keep trading them off. xd.png

Not surprising coming from the master who catches cb metals like flies. tongue.gif

I am saving myself from eye strain and finger spasm by going the trading route. Been very fruitful I might add so I am happy. biggrin.gif

Not surprising coming from the master who catches cb metals like flies. tongue.gif

I am saving myself from eye strain and finger spasm by going the trading route. Been very fruitful I might add so I am happy. biggrin.gif

xd.png I do not know what you mean! :B I haven't really tried for metals in a long time.

and i can't trade because i don't have anything worth it.

I and quite a few others have been accepting quantities of CB hatchlings for them.

It's take me the biggest part of today to catch just two, but I've finally managed to get my seven! biggrin.gif

Happily locked with 6 of them. As soon as that moonstone gets off a CD I'll be back in the game.

xd.png I do not know what you mean! :B I haven't really tried for metals in a long time.

I and quite a few others have been accepting quantities of CB hatchlings for them.

i saw this, but sadly i don't have any hatchies. though this is great.

I'm actually not finding them too much trouble at all to catch... I just keep trading them off. xd.png

I severely doubt that anyone at all is surprised by that.

Got my 7 eggs cant wait to see the adults smile.gif

Not everyone just keeps CB hatchlings in their basement, 42. :X

Is the drop over? If it's still on, where do they fall? What's the egg description?

Thanks

OSD

Is the drop over? If it's still on, where do they fall? What's the egg description?

Thanks

OSD

Yes, they are still mass dropping in the desert. "This brown egg is covered in intricate designs."

Thanks

OSD

Drop is still on but already mixed with the regulars.

You find them only in the dessert.

*This brown egg is covered in intricate designs.* - That's what you are looking for. smile.gif

ETA : They are PERMANENT.

.... but they're a permanent breed. There is no benefit to catching one now vs in a week other than catching one now vs in a week. They're not limited edition...

Edited by arlymaye

Thanks

OSD

It's past one day, so they aren't as common as they were yesterday, but they're still around since non-holiday releases are permanent. They appear in the desert, and the description is, "This brown egg is covered in intricate designs."

EDIT: ninja.gif 'd

Edited by Dawnwing

Not everyone just keeps CB hatchlings in their basement, 42. :X

Indeed they don't, but that doesn't mean they can't offer to grow some.

Besides, CB common hatchlings are likely the best trading fodder there is for this stuff and best of all - they're practically dispensable. I've proved they are time and time again, and yet people still won't believe me. o_o And when I say "common" I mean super-common like guardians; or at least that's what I've been asking for.

Edited by FortyTwo

Got 1 and a sunstone.... *sigh* too bad about the sunstone,,,, it should have been 2 ^^

Hehe I know what you mean ^^; I did the exact same thing and ended up with 1 and a sunstone. But Imma keep tryin'! >:u *is determined*

Indeed they don't, but that doesn't mean they can't offer to grow some.

Besides, CB common hatchlings are likely the best trading fodder there is for this stuff and best of all - they're practically indispensable. I've proved they are time and time again, and yet people still won't believe me. o_o And when I say "common" I mean super-common like guardians; or at least that's what I've been asking for.

I've gotten very good trades for common hatchlings/a few rare ones that I bred for myself and didn't really want, but I think the majority of people wanting hatchlings will only wait so long, ahaa. Especially if all your Reds are on cooldown. whyyy.

When getting those kinds of trades, I find it's mostly about timing - just happening to have a boatload of hatchlings or low time eggs when you see a trade you like.

Woke up to discover that these were still dropping thickly in their biome, rather than mixed in with huge amounts of other species, so I'm guessing they'll turn out to be common.

Also realized that the dark myst egg I didn't want to abandon yesterday finally hatched, so caught my last one of the new pretties. Now to wait eagerly, like everyone else, to find out what species it turns out to be! wub.gif

I've gotten very good trades for common hatchlings/a few rare ones that I bred for myself and didn't really want, but I think the majority of people wanting hatchlings will only wait so long, ahaa. Especially if all your Reds are on cooldown. whyyy.

When getting those kinds of trades, I find it's mostly about timing - just happening to have a boatload of hatchlings or low time eggs when you see a trade you like.

And the AP gets flooded with people dumping low time eggs when there is a new release. So there you go, ready trade fodder for the picking, if grabbing the new release proves to be difficult. Having a few reds on hand for incubating is a great idea too.