TJ09

2012-11-23 - Black Friday

I have a laptop, too, Lilysally. It makes it much more difficult in my personal opinion, as you cannot be as quick as you could with a mouse.

I'm on a netbook, and I always use the mousepad, if you use it constantly for things like this, as I do, you get used to it, eventually, and then, using a mouse is harder happy.gif

I'm on a netbook, and I always use the mousepad, if you use it constantly for things like this, as I do, you get used to it, eventually, and then, using a mouse is harder happy.gif

At work I have a huge screen, a perfect scrolling mouse, but no dragcave. rolleyes.gif

I don't EVER see the 5 minute drops with any new release... And trying on a laptop with just the mousepad makes it even harder. But as I have still eggs to hatch for my breeding projects, I only have space for one anyway. Wish I could fill that one space though.

You and I both.

I recognize the descriptions and the egg, but not any of the hatchling sprites... weird. I guess this one will be a bit of a surprise when they grow.

Do the hatchlings have blue tongues, or is it just me? =P

i got like 3 of mine when things first came out cuz it wasnt packed and got my other 3 by luck =P i hope they gender right

I caught one when I tried for the first time, but now I can't get any more...

Well, the reason for that is also the fact I had to sleep as well xd.png Timezones...

OMG,

on the last 5 min. drop i was able to catch an egg!

I´m now the proud owner of a brandnew....

....SPITFIRE??? dry.gif

edited because of typos

Edited by milkaq66

finally i got one

BTW when does this event end

It's not an event - these are permanent additions to the cave. smile.gif

Managed to get two yesterday, and am uber happy to see that they're still being dropped like a new release dragon. biggrin.gif Maybe I'll be able to grab a few more before they fade in with the rest of the eggs all the way?

After spending only one to two hours earlier today competing with 300+ people on the page at a time, I've been able to pick up 4, but the few people on tonight are much faster, it seems. fff. o.o;

I think I'll give in for tonight and leave this last egg space clear for something else. xd.png;

I'd like to try and gift once my influenced pair grows up, since so many people are having difficulties, though the other two that I have are going to a great friend who couldn't be on and doesn't even know there was a release today. I hope she'll be happy to see I've gotten some for her.

Good luck, ladies and gentlemen! :3

EEEEEEEEEEEE

OHMYGOD

I'VE BEEN WANTING THIS DRAGON FOR FOREVER

/SCREAMING

I had to switch over to my stepsister's netbook because mine is so slow. xd.png My laptop broke, and I've been using it for years, so I'm glad that I'm at my dad's house right now or else I'd be using my brother's desktop and a mouse. I'd be all over the place just trying to get it on the third egg. laugh.gif I'd probably still be trying to just get to the Desert biome! Man would that be hectic for us laptop/netbook users- trying to catch moving eggs with a desktop mouse! TJ, thank you for not having the eggs move!

I really hope that I can grab a few more eggs so I can have a greater chance of a breeding pair, correct genderization, or even have more to throw out to the AP or gift to those that weren't able to nab any. If my eggs don't gender right, I'm going to scream. laugh.gif Too many releases that have gone by and become uncommons where my eggs didn't gender right.

Looks like Shiny may know the name of these dragons... *looks at siggy*

*sniffs the egg* mellow.gif

*sniffs some more from the other side* huh.gif

*sniffs again, this time at the top of the egg* blink.gif

What sorcery is this? Why does this egg not smell?!

Apparently, the olfactory influx has been culled by the Lurkers. xd.png

Many many thanks to TJ and the sprites! This eggy and the hatchlings look awesome! laugh.gif

Good luck to everyone still out the in the desert, don't give up!

(My hunting style: select the desert-biome url in the browser adress-line, hower the mouse/cursor over the spawn place of the left-most or middle egg, hit enter and click a short moment afterwards.

This time, the refresh is really quick and you click the moment the new egg spawns. Doesn't work every time, but I at least started catching any eggs with this method, when before I got none, even with very fast connection. Also, it works regardless of mouse functions or touchpad, as you don't need to move the cursor.

You don't have as much chances, as you have to select the adress again every time, but the success-rate is...welll, it's THERE! xd.png )

Half an hour ago, I got a Black Friday egg in trade. happy.gif I would've caught it myself, but I needed one that was born on November 23... which I can't get anymore, since I became scroll-free 30 minutes ago (right after the hourdrop was over dry.gif). That was my 6th one - I had already caught 5 in the very first drop at midnight yesterday. smile.gif

Finally, I just caught my 7th one at the XX:20 drop (I went for the egg that was completely on the left). biggrin.gif Since it has a fairly nice code, I hope I will be able to do a swap for another Black Friday egg that was born on November 23. If I succeed in that, then I will ultimately have 2 breeding pairs from the release date, as well as a set of frozen hatchlings from the release date. wink.gif

Argh... Had a major power-outage last night followed by an extended internet-outage until now! sad.gif Lost out on 12hours worth of hunting... I cry now.

EDIT: Still no luck at the hourly drop...

Edited by Blue Nadir