TJ09

2012-11-23 - Black Friday

@ FBW: The keyword is already. Yes, many breeds play-fight as hatchies, but it is rare for them to play-fight right after hatching when most breeds are too weak and young to do so.

But all babies play, even if not a tighting breed. It sharpens their skills for hunting and that

In that case, probably the point of mentioning it so specifically is that they playfight more than usual... or maybe more aggressively than usual.

Or, considering that that's on the S1 description I'm pretty sure, maybe they start fighting earlier than the others... idk.

Edit: ninja.gif 'd xd.png

Edited by silver_chan

*I click with the scroll wheel on the mouse. The egg's grab pages opens in a new tab, and i don't have to use the back button.

thanks for this advice, I was wondering how people get multiple tabs open.

I managed to grab a second one smile.gif

I have a paper due at midnight tonight, but I can't help but check the forum and my eggs constantly laugh.gif

Big thanks to TJ, the Spriters and the one who came up with the concept of this dragon happy.gif

Are these for today only? Really hope not if they're only in one biome ;;

They are permanent.

I still don't understand how people click so many .-.

And have been failing all day long, I officially give up, as these will be popular like blusangs and I won't have any until 4 years later or something. Gahhh x-x

I'm gradually becoming unlocked =3

I had 2 successful grabs just now, but I got the "burdened" message for the second one.

I got five, and that'll do me in. I'm not willing to give up my CB Pillow for a sixth egg. I've gotten really good at getting these, though biggrin.gif

Play can vary, though I think the Guardian and Black dragon hatchlings would love a sparring match with them (being warrior based dragons). Sometimes play can be tag or just hide and seek.

I usually image dark hatchlings, like Vampires and Black Marrows playing with bones.

I suppose we'll just wait and see this little mystery secret

i hold control

And now it's Lil's turn to learn a new trick.

That darned scroll wheel is so sensitive, it's very hard not to scroll the page instead of clicking a new tab. Thanks!

I got some! Yeah!

Black dragons as a mate, thats exactly what I just was thinking! Just because of the description. Yes, and the egg really looks a bit like the vampires and marrows. I'm excited what the dragons will look like, I can't wait!

Incuhatched eggs as much as I could. Managed to get four new eggs.

This has to be the release with the least lapsed time since the previous release.

Could we please have enough on release day that those of us with slower computers could get some? Hourlys are gone in under 2 minutes.

So-o-o this is how Black Friday goes? xd.png oh man, I keep calming myself what I WOULD be able to catch new-released. C'mon, be catched already, I want to go in MMO

And I wish good luck to other catchers who weren't quick enough like myself is.

Could we please have enough on release day that those of us with slower computers could get some? Hourlys are gone in under 2 minutes.

Few seconds for me. With pretty good connection speed.

Edited by MinaraiAkira

I got my 2 earlier today. Way earlier today ninja.gif Drawing a new Howrse avatar as well as talking to a friend (Who also plays DC smile.gif) really soaked up time like... I have nothing to compare it to.

Well, locked myself but trying these past 9 hours has gotten me three Black Fridays and a misclicked CB Pink Egg. Im done for today, good luck to all the other people. Keep trying! smile.gif

Goodness it is a bit annoying not getting any no matter how fast I click or how prepared I am but still its really cool seeing how fast people are. I wish I could be such a ninja.gif maybe one day...one day grasshopper.

Edited by REDBULL

How do I get an egg? o:

Look in the Desert Biome for eggs with the description "This brown egg is covered in intricate designs."

They drop for at least 2 minutes during the hour drops and for about 2 seconds (rolleyes.gif) during the 5 minute drops.

The S2 grows spikes instead of wings? O_o Didn't expect that.

I can't wait to see what the adults will look like, the hatchies look great smile.gif

I hope I can manage to at least catch one soon. The cave has been super laggy for me since the drops started.