TJ09

2012-11-23 - Black Friday

I would like to have my 7 but I consider myself lucky with five.... I might trade later if I like how the adults look.

BTW I really feel I've seen this eggs before....

3 drops in the last few hours...and 3 eggs...smile.gif more than I expected to get..for today I'm done hunting...good luck to others that are still trying smile.gif

An egg hatched, so I was able to grab my 5th of the new eggs. I still have another slot open, but I want to wait until my other bred egg hatches (later tonight) before I grab another. Want to keep that 7th egg slot open for "just in cases" wink.gif Would hate to be completely locked and just happen to see a CB Metallic or TJ just happens to breed his Thuweds.

Figure that I'll just stick with 6 until I see the adult, and then catch more if I love them...which I'm sure I will laugh.gif I'm really liking the colours so far!

Mom wants one really bad, but they're so fast! o_o 6:01pm and they were GONE!! I'll be ready next hr!! >:3

Ty anyways TJ and spriters, they look wonderful!! <333

i feel like people with more than 3 should stop and let people who dont have get some

If one can get some,there's no reason to stop him to get more.Unless he is locked.

Wait, there are new eggs? blink.gif Well, that's what I get for sleeping most of the day. xd.png

Well I caught 6 just workin on that last one smile.gifsmile.gif

I got 2 and I'm quite happy with that amount. I hope I get a male and a female, or else they can breed with other dragons.

This so sux - i can't even get one and others have a scroll full - sigh. Did manage to misclick one egg - a CB black no less - so meh - not so bad. Just wish it was a new black Friday one. I think they are going to be common, or uncommon at least - unfortunately with only one biome, like the brines and GW that means they are going to be rarer than hens teeth.

Ok vented - luck to all in the same boat xd.png - we gotta get one eventually.

awesome! didnt know Black Friday was a holiday, though laugh.gif

also, went BF shopping. this soccor mom maced this dude for an XBox. unsure.gif

The S2 grows spikes instead of wings? O_o Didn't expect that.

I can't wait to see what the adults will look like, the hatchies look great smile.gif

I see it as the hatchling is resting on his wings, like the Male Golden Wyvern.

user posted image

wow... congrats to everyone so far who has caught some... I hope they drop for a little while longer...Id love a chance to actually get at one or two

YOU'RE TOO LATE SALES OVER

Lulwhut? laugh.gif

~

I'm going to actually influence these dragons to have pairs this time. If I catch another at the next hour drop, I'll be able to have an even number.

Just realized there was a new release, and I dumped everything I had. Now I have 4 of the new eggs. <3

Seem to be easier to catch now, love how the babies have turned out can't wait to see them mature

I finally managed to catch one. xd.png

Just got another in the XX:15 drop.

It has the code "Cmvii" which makes me think of a C minor 7 (not sure if harmonic or melodic though) laugh.gif

I've been trying to catch at least 1 since midnight when they started dropping. I have yet to be lucky. I can't believe most people are taking advantage of this by catching them to trade them for rare dragon eggs/hatchlings. :/