Flamemynx

Secret Santa - A gifting game!

Have you tried PMing again and emailing the person?

I have tried PMing them twice. I will email them now

Should I be worried that I've had no message from my Secret Santa yet? Although there is the possibilty that I haven't been good enough this year for gifts.

If my gifter hasn't read the initial PM, then don't worry I'll just be donating eggs this time round.

Anyone that needs help can look at my scroll to see if I can breed anything they need for their giftees. My PM box is always open for questions/requests.

Should I be worried that I've had no message from my Secret Santa yet? Although there is the possibilty that I haven't been good enough this year for gifts.

If my gifter hasn't read the initial PM, then don't worry I'll just be donating eggs this time round.

Anyone that needs help can look at my scroll to see if I can breed anything they need for their giftees. My PM box is always open for questions/requests.

I haven't been gifted yet either. The gifting period lasts until the end of this month though, so just be patient. smile.gif

Anyone who has not read his inital PM til wednesday will be out of the event on thursday. emails have been sent to the ones who are still missing out to inform them, that they also need to contact one of the mods to stay in the event.

gifters and giftees of those people will be given over, so that everyone has a giftee/gifter.

My lovely secret santa Ollis46 has generously given me a blusang and a stripe xd.pngxd.pngxd.png I am beyond happy.

Thank you.

Edited by spirited_soul

Still no reply after 3/4 days. My persons email is private too...

But thank you to my grifter for the lovely hatchies

I Need Help!

Please can someone help me with the following dragons?

Tan Ridgewing of any nice lineage (PG, EG, Checker etc)

I can be contacted: By PM

I can trade for this dragon: Depends. I don't have a lot to trade right now.

sorry i haven't been very active on thread, been buisy trying to find and hatch the perfect eggs for my giftee.

trying to think of a lovely name for the purple nebbie my secret santa gave me smile.gif his code reminds me fo Cadet ... so probably something Star Trek related laugh.gif

Red2111 has just gifted me such a lovely CB stripe hatchling. It is my very first CB stripe and I am just awestruck right now. happy.gif

I Need Help!

Tan Ridgewing of any nice lineage (PG, EG, Checker etc)

Help is coming your way!!!!

Help is coming your way!!!!

And the giftee has accepted it very happily biggrin.gif

I don't think there's any reason to be worried. I haven't been contacted either. Gifting only just started. A few weeks left yet!

I Need Help!

CB Pink Received a CB Pink from Alexia76. Thank you! biggrin.gif

Silver Tinsel - received a PM from Xeriina. Thanks! smile.gif

I can be contacted: Through this thread/by PM (either is fine)

I can trade for this dragon: Yes, if necessary.

My giftee's PM box was full so I sent them an eMail. I hope they're not inactive D:

Edited by Ponystar17

I woke up to find a lovely gift on my doorstep. Well 2 lovely gifts as another parcel arrived during my noon siesta. Feeding all my dragons takes quite a bit of energy.....

Thank you Xeriina, for the Pink Egg concealed in a flower and for the hatchie basket. The hatchies have made friends already with the little ones on my scroll.

Slightly off topic Edit: just realised when these little ones grow up I'll be getting my next trophy! Yey.

Edited by Takhesis

I love my hatchies - and the poor Lumina hatchie has grown up big and strong Look!

Thank you so much! <3

Haha, I love the name^^

Sinalco and Orange want me to say thank you for the cookies, I hope tey'll soon be rested enough for another round biggrin.gif

Is there anyone who needs a 2nd Gen PB Royal Blue or a 3rd EG Winter from Summer ancestors? I also have this little Guardian hatchie up for grabs^^

If you want one just PM me =)

I haven't heard from my Santa as well, but this way I have more free slots for collecting gifts wink.gif

Edited by Glyndlamir

Here to report back from my ongoing journey. smile.gif This time I am happy to have found something special and custom made for my dear giftee. *^-^*

May the breeding luck be with you!

Quick message:

If anyone needs a 3rd gen Magma (Magma/Red check).. please message me. Someone has offered it to any gifter that needs it for their giftee.

And I have two CB Olives (someone was looking for one earlier in the thread..) so if anyone needs them.. please let me know!

Edited by Flamemynx

I have three even 3rd generation eggs that I am willing to trade for anybody that can help me get my giftee a pretty lineaged ultraviolet and/or a non-inbred bronze tinsel. Free to anybody who needs them for a giftee.

If this is against the rules, I'm sorry, and I will remove this post immediately.

Nebula: http://dragcave.net/lineage/J3kJI

Winter: http://dragcave.net/lineage/UoCnn

Blue Ridgewing: http://dragcave.net/lineage/9W1mp

Thank you so much to jocosa who gave a lovely Ultraviolet egg, and Red2111 who gave a bronze tinsel hatchie, both for my giftee!

Edited by attackfish

Welp, I am pretty sure at this point my Santa, Belisar, has ruined me for all future Secret Santa events. She has gifted me another amazing gift and something I have been searching for for ages. And along with it came yet another hilarious and wonderful story. Best Santa EVER!!! wub.gif

Also another gift was dropped off at my giftees doorstep. Hopefully she finds it before a raccoon comes along and steals it. laugh.gif

@Attackfish - I just pm'ed you with a TP link for a 2G Ultraviolet. No trade needed. smile.gif

Edited by jocosa

I have three even 3rd generation eggs that I am willing to trade for anybody that can help me get my giftee a pretty lineaged ultraviolet and/or a non-inbred bronze tinsel.

If this is against the rules, I'm sorry, and I will remove this post immediately.

Nebula: http://dragcave.net/lineage/J3kJI

Winter: http://dragcave.net/lineage/UoCnn

Blue Ridgewing: http://dragcave.net/lineage/9W1mp

I had to have help, too! I tried for a Bronze Tinsel, but they are being very stubborn!

~~~

Oh, and I sent Zaxian some pretties a couple of days ago - a CB Thunder, a 3rd EG White with Dolphinsong's alt Rosebud in it, and a 4th EG White with Sweetlings and Rosebuds in the lineage.

Edited by Classycal

*looks at her new precious male blusang with dreamy eyes*

i've been waiting on you love to complete my pairs since your breed was released in the coast

wub.gif

thank you soooo much Jocosa!! *tackles her in a snuggle fest*

attack, you should have a bronze baby awaiting pick up smile.gif

OMG thank you so much to my gifter!!! CB GOLD AND CB SILVER!! Eeeep

Sadly my giftee hasn't come on yet...and the second dragon is about to grow up :/