Flamemynx

Secret Santa - A gifting game!

I'm still looking for Male CB Dark Myst x Female CB Pumpkin

and

Female CB Nilia x Male CB Pumpkin 2nd gen,

to give to my giftee,

in case anybody has time and inclination to help. (PM me, because this thread is going so fast!)

Edited by mpolo

boooo my golds silvers and tinsels all refused to breed for me again =/ *pokes them all* so ill try one more week to get a shiny for my giftee before i ask for help. I know they can do it D= *pokes them again*

Just send a 3rd basket containing a 6h gen Bronze Tinsel and two fem. influenced CB Dark Greens to Shell - hope she wub.gif them.

and

to give to my giftee,

in case anybody has time and inclination to help. (PM me, because this thread is going so fast!)

I just bounced a Nilia x Pumpkin at you. smile.gif My others did not feel like being helpful today. *shakes her fist at uncooperative dragons*

My santa came!!!!!!!!!!!!!! biggrin.gif

Thank you so much 626lavaheart, you made me a WONDERFUL surprise!!!!!

*runs to clean the scroll before the new eggs come in*

ick my stripe doesn't want to cooperate with me.... one more try I think before giving up and asking for aid....at least failing to get an egg keeps me occupied while the biomes refuse to clear.

Just got a gift from my secret Santa and it's a 2g Vine! Don't know if it is an alt but still sooo happy smile.gif It is the best vine I have gotten! Thank you again, lovetheworldorelse!

Edited by Snow125

Tiger_rider just blew my mind with her gifts!!!!!!!!!!!

a 4th gen silver and 3rd gen thuwed/ spriters alt... wow... i'm... it's...

i don't have the words to properly show my appreciation.

and

to give to my giftee,

I've bred CB Dark Myst M x Female CB Pumpkin for you, but I'm posting in thread because I'm not sure if I can gift as I'm not signed up in this thread. Sending PM now.

I've bred CB Dark Myst M x Female CB Pumpkin for you, but I'm posting in thread because I'm not sure if I can gift as I'm not signed up in this thread. Sending PM now.

it's a gifting game. So why would we bar anyone who wants to have fun gifting? I see no reason. The only thing that's closed is signups with lists, as we have to end this event every now and then. smile.gif

it's a gifting game. So why would we bar anyone who wants to have fun gifting? I see no reason. The only thing that's closed is signups with lists, as we have to end this event every now and then. smile.gif

Thanks laugh.gif Then I'll check back often to help with aids wherever I can. Sucks I missed the sign up period, this looks like a very fun game.

and

to give to my giftee,

You have mail biggrin.gif

Thanks laugh.gif Then I'll check back often to help with aids wherever I can. Sucks I missed the sign up period, this looks like a very fun game.

Pm me with your wishes. Maybe I can gift you something outside the thread!!!

whoo finally some time...

just came to say that my santa Sunsteps came bearing gifts galore and I have sent most of my gifts to Happymom!

also since I can't quite seem to trade these away for gifts...

free!!!

To good homes!

will probably gift my black I have on my scroll here too. But I thought I might as well play black lotto since it's so low on time.

EDIT: just to say... if someone has a CB alt sweetling... can I have a red offspring from it for my giftee? I don't have one myself so I don't think I'll be able to find one myself...

Edited by 626lavaheart

I'm looking for a Red Dorsal or a nice linaged Bronze Tinsel to give to my giftee. My red dorsal won't breed and I don't have a bronze tinsel I could bread for myself. sad.gif

If anyone has any time to help me I'd be thankful! Just send me a pm!

Edited by Emmerz24

I'm looking for a Red Dorsal or a nice linaged Bronze Tinsel to give to my giftee. My red dorsal won't breed and I don't have a bronze tinsel I could bread for myself. sad.gif

If anyone has any time to help me I'd be thankful! Just send me a pm!

Yipee! I just bred a 2G PB Red Dorsal EGG! *faints* I sent you a PM.

My dragons usually refuse for me but this time, they didn't! I'm so pleased to be able to help you. biggrin.gif

Just offered a pretty something to my giftee! biggrin.gif Also, I received a lovely Silver egg courtesy of my Secret Santa...in all, I'm extremely happy biggrin.gif

We still have until Jan 30th to gift, right? At least I hope I didn't read wrong... cause my dragons have been using way-way too much birth control for gifting other than one thing, and I would like to try and get everything on my giftee's list.

Yes, finally sent a gift to my giftee! Thanks to Scyleia, you are an angel! biggrin.gif

Thanks for the CB Magma! It's lovely! wub.gif

We still have until Jan 30th to gift, right? At least I hope I didn't read wrong... cause my dragons have been using way-way too much birth control for gifting other than one thing, and I would like to try and get everything on my giftee's list.

Yeah. Don't get too worried. There's still plenty of time.

Emmerz24 and Bluheart are amazing!! First red dorsal and it's a PB!!!! Hopefully when this little guy grows up I can get another out of it for my giftee.

Sent off my first gift to giftee. Just hope they get on before another 7 days pass.