Flamemynx

Secret Santa - A gifting game!

I need the following dragons

Magma dragon (Auto accept trios)

Ice dragon

Thunder dragon

alot.png

Uhmmmm... Did you even sign up for that game? xd.png Or did you just read 'gifting' and post your wishes without reading the main post? hehe

However I bet there are some kind souls out there who might help you out anyways. wink.gif [just curious ^.~]

Don't even get me started on that belisar

Umm what?

--

blink.gif My giftee just gave me a CB Gold. Thank you thank you thank you <333

Don't even get me started on that belisar

Uhmm indeed Erica.. What? ^^"

--

Grats Erica! It was worth the waiting. laugh.gif

I need the following dragons

Magma dragon (Auto accept trios)

Ice dragon

Thunder dragon

alot.png

You are not on the list....you can sign up for next year if the mods are hosting this event (I do hope so o.o)

Hey guys, I really need some help here with my giftee! I don't have the trio and I can't seem to find one anywhere in the caves, I'm also really worried I won't give the other gifts to my giftee D:

Other than that problem my dragons have been failing me xd.png Especially my bronze dragon! Shes been breeding no eggs and this is the second week. Also thank you so much onna <3 I REALLY Love that vampire dragon! You don't know how many thank yous I could say right now :'D

Uhmm indeed Erica.. What? ^^"

--

Grats Erica! It was worth the waiting. laugh.gif

The sweetest part is, it was my giftee who gave it to me, not my gifter. I guess she saw my post about how I haven't gotten a gift yet<3

Now I really need to get her more from her list xd.png

SOULKING

This is not a 'random gifting' thread - it is a GAME that people have signed up for. Please do not troll this thread!

I'm getting sick of my dragons... I swear they've signed some kind of treaty that says they only produce dragons I don't want!

Me: *Practically throws fertility dragons at Gold'en Sin and Gold'y* Produce egg... now!

Dragons: Hahahahahaha! You're funny... the Purples are in cahoots with us... *produces partner egg* hahahahaha! One more week.

Me: £$%^& ()(& ^%$% ^&(&^ *Slaps dragons*

I Need Help!

Please can someone help me with the following dragons?

Messy, or any lineage, gold, silver and alt black.

I can be contacted: By PM

I can trade for this dragon: Depending on the dragons you want... Mine are currently behaving like Flamemynx's.

Thanks!

I'm getting sick of my dragons... I swear they've signed some kind of treaty that says they only produce dragons I don't want!

Me: *Practically throws fertility dragons at Gold'en Sin and Gold'y* Produce egg... now!

Dragons: Hahahahahaha! You're funny... the Purples are in cahoots with us... *produces partner egg* hahahahaha! One more week.

Me: £$%^& ()(&  ^%$% ^&(&^  *Slaps dragons*

That's my reaction to my silver tinsel lol.

I swear I bred the pair 3x times, most of the times they don't have any eggs, half the time tinsel fails, only once did they give me a tinsel....AND IT'S THEIR FIRST ONE THAT IS TINSEL!!!

All of my metallic too, they haven't give me any metallic yet.....just metallic fails sad.gif

Edited by cucu8873

I dropped off a little starry bundle to sunny and received a precious red girl on my door today from Red2111. <3

My reds are not wanting to breed nor my white. My dragons are all revolting I think. ninja.gif

Edited by Rascal1414

I Need Help!

Please can someone help me with the following dragons?

Messy alt vine

Messy alt black

I can be contacted: By pm

I can trade for this dragon: Yes

Sent off my first gift to giftee. Just hope they get on before another 7 days pass.

now, that poses a problem, since you never read your forums-pm in time OR replied to my actity check. sad.gif So you were removed from the gifting and your gifter reassigned to your giftee. I don't mind anyone getting gifted by more than one, but I can't switch your initial gifter back yo you so easily, it would be very annoying.

Thus, my only option is to put up your wishlist to the public for grabs, hopefully there'll be a response.

Dear My 2013 New Year Santa,

I really, really want 2013 to be a good year for me and my dragons. So I hope you think I deserve something special too. These dragons would be my dream.. maybe you could be generous enough to gift me one, or more?!

"1. Nice lined Black to match: http://dragcave.net/lineage/LUQqG

2. Nice lined Night glory to match: http://dragcave.net/lineage/pHV5W

3. CB Day glory egg

4. Nice lined Golden Wyvern

5. Nice lined Nebula

6. Nice lined Crimson Flare Pygmie to mach http://dragcave.net/lineage/EEOD5 or http://dragcave.net/lineage/AsHdp

"

Thank you in advance,

onna

now, that poses a problem, since you never read your forums-pm in time OR replied to my actity check. sad.gif So you were removed from the gifting and your gifter reassigned to your giftee. I don't mind anyone getting gifted by more than one, but I can't switch your initial gifter back yo you so easily, it would be very annoying.

Thus, my only option is to put up your wishlist to the public for grabs, hopefully there'll be a response.

I can help with the CB glory egg, it has 4 more hours before I can do teleport

I know I'm late but I wanted to thank simkim again for many wonderful, amazing gifts! I love them so much!

Also have just sent a little batch over to my giftee smile.gif Waiting to see what they think!

HI,

I have a Cb Trihorn eggy with 4 days 19 hours left

and a GREEN DINO eggy

If anybody needs one of them for their giftee, please PM me, I'll send them to you laugh.gif

Well my secret santa arrived with bundles of joy <3 Tres beautiful, and thanks again biggrin.gif

It's fine. My fault for not checking sooner in here and I hadn't gotten any other pm aside from the one I received last week. I'm fine if I don't receive any gifts, I'll try my best to help some of the others in here.

My Secret Santa payed me a visit and sent me two lovely cb Loons. smile.gif

Thank you, my dear!

Edited by Belisar