Flamemynx

Secret Santa - A gifting game!

My giftee still has not read their PM from me or picked up my gifts. In seven hours, one of the gifts grows up. Have they read their pm from the mods?

Conversely, is anybody needing an even 3th gen pretty lineaged nebula hatchie (blue, female) for their giftee?

http://dragcave.net/lineage/LpLD8

Edited by attackfish

My giftee still has not read their PM from me or picked up my gifts. In seven hours, one of the gifts grows up. Have they read their pm from the mods?

nope, sorry, did not read it yet.

Thank you attackfish! I have sent the little lovely on it's way to it's new home. ^^

Please let me know if I can assist you in anyway if/when your giftee is able to pick up their gifts.

Sent out a second and third gift, tucked into a basket this time and bundled up to keep them warm! And I have another to pass along, but I'm hoping to find a mate for it first. We'll see!

Other gifters: PM me if you need a CB nebula egg for your giftee. I keep reflex clicking these. laugh.gif

-saw an Olive Egg and failed to grab it-

Noooo! Now I must look for another one. sad.gif

Edit: My giftee has now received his gift! He sent me a thank-you note for it! Now I. Am attempting to gift a 2nd basket of eggs!

Edited by Vakarian

I received my gift from my gifter! laugh.gif

I am currently trying to get my dragons to breed so I can get something for my giftee. dry.gif

Grabbed a few eggs for my giftee, now waiting for them to hatch... Gonna be hard to try an get 'em some nice metals they asked for. If anyone could help me out with getting a 2-3rd gen Metal from Sunsong, Sunrise/Sunset, Daydream, or Nebula, that'd be awesome, thank you<3

One of the Vine eggs I was given hatched into my very first Vine Alt! biggrin.gif

That's wonderful! Congratulations!!! smile.gif

Gonna be hard to try an get 'em some nice metals they asked for.

Welcome to the "Our Metallics Have Taken Vows Of Celibacy" Club. laugh.gif

There is still 3 more weeks of trying so no reason to give up hope yet! smile.gif They will produce... or else no more treats for them!

Edited by jocosa

A potential problem that could affect gifting...

I've noticed that I haven't been receiving emails for any of the PM's I've been getting today. I've got at least 3 PM's today and not one email, the last email I got from the forums was yesterday.

I have sent a teleport to my giftee and I am waiting for them to accept! smile.gif

Your dragons must look like mine!! xd.png

Yes! Yes they do!

wub.gif you're amazingly sweet, and it is my pleasure! Don't sweat it with frigid dragons, they're all just getting warmed up. I hope you have room for another egg soon, as well as a cold hatchie. It's a fire and ice theme going on - I hope one doesn't cancel the other out. xd.png 

Lol. Thank you again!

Welcome to the "Our Metallics Have Taken Vows Of Celibacy" Club. laugh.gif 

Yes! I have been member for quite a while! lol.

CaptainCute has accepted two of the three items I have sent. Now to find the other three (or successfully trade for them)...

Wow, get home from watching the Hobbit (who knew watching Richard Armitage as Thorin Oakenshield would give me a dwarf fettish??) and found a lovely little basket of shinny love. I've wrapped them up and set them next to the wood burning stove so they stay nice and toasty. The little hatchling from yesterday is curled up on the end of the couch near them.

Thank you so much, Kishing. They may end up with some Tolkin fannish names, since I've been in a big LOTR and Hobbit kick lately.

Now, if I could get the rest of my dragons to cooperate, I can send more than just one thing to my giftee (though she hasn't been on it, so I may have to email her for the first link).

My dragons are being so terribly stubborn! I do have one little pretty that I hope my my giftee will like, but I'd at least like to get another before I send a link.

Its been 3 days since I sent my gift to Dragonheart999.... She still hasn't taken it or replied saying she's egglocked, its a hatchie now. Do you think it would be unfair if I traded it and just bite another when she replies?

Its been 3 days since I sent my gift to Dragonheart999.... She still hasn't taken it or replied saying she's egglocked, its a hatchie now. Do you think it would be unfair if I traded it and just bite another when she replies?

Has she seen your PM?

Have you tried sending an email? (I just looked and she does have an email link on her profile.) She might not even realise she has a gift waiting.

EDIT:

You can only tell if a message has been read if you 'tracked' the message when you sent it. If so you can look here and see if it's been read.

Edited by arenee1999

I've never tracked a PM before xd.png I only just learnt how...

Ok I'll email her..

I'll trade it and get her an identical when she contacts me smile.gif

Edited by pinkieseb

I've sent a gift to my giftee via email since their inbox is full. Hopefully they'll be checking and will see it! smile.gif If they haven't picked it up tomorrow, I'll try PMing again. happy.gif

I sent a CB Olive to my giftee, I will be sending them a Tsunami Wyvern in a little while. I also offered a blue stripe to them which they might want as well. smile.gif

Emails are being sent to the few people that haven't read their PMs from the Gold/Silver groups. ^^