Flamemynx

Secret Santa - A gifting game!

OMG thank you so much to my gifter!!! CB GOLD AND CB SILVER!! Eeeep

Sadly my giftee hasn't come on yet...and the second dragon is about to grow up :/

Wow! thats amazing biggrin.gif congrats!

I sent the second set of gifts off to my giftee, including the UV and the Bronze tinsel you guys were so wonderful in helping me find, as well as a CB Gold-Horned Tangar egg.

Sent more hatchies off to my giftee ^^'

Still no word from my gifter... I hope they don't forget about me like during the Halloween gifting game! D:

Due to not reading their gift information, and not replying to the email, the following people have been removed from the gifting:

Paintluver101, Bianca_Beukes13, TheForgotten, onna from Bronze

and airaani from platinum

New Wishlists will be sent out to the Gifters affected. Sorry for your inconvenience.

I'm not particularly happy about the how, but this also solves my previous Platinum Problem.

Having received no reply from my giftee (Vulcanus282) via eMail within 24 hours and their PM box being full, I can only conclude that they must be inactive. I may need to be assigned a new giftee. I'm worried the help people gave me with gifts will just grow up on my scroll. :c

Yay, got my first gift!

Still haven't gotten anything for my giftee, and a bit bummed out about that. tongue.gif But I'm trying... Just sent out a couple of PMs, trying to trade for goodies.

Oh, and I sent Zaxian some pretties a couple of days ago - a CB Thunder, a 3rd EG White with Dolphinsong's alt Rosebud in it, and a 4th EG White with Sweetlings and Rosebuds in the lineage.

Pretties they were indeed! Thanks again biggrin.gif

I've now managed to send a PM to my giftee with my first gift - I do hope they like it unsure.gif. I'd hoped to get another couple sorted by now as well, but thus far some of my dragons are clearly not getting into the Christmas spirit! Oh well, still lots of time between now and the 30th!

I still haven't got my gift from the person who's going to gift me. Do I have to inform the mods about it? unsure.gif

On the other note, my giftee, PhoenixStarr, has received his basket of heads. I'm delighted to know that he likes it! smile.gif

I still haven't got my gift from the person who's going to gift me. Do I have to inform the mods about it? unsure.gif

On the other note, my giftee, PhoenixStarr, has received his basket of heads. I'm delighted to know that he likes it! smile.gif

Haven't got my gift too, but you know there are still twenty more days (correct me if I am wrong) and ten more days for make up time. Maybe the gifter are trying to find some nice eggie(s) :3 It just takes time :3

Well...........I guess my giftee liked the hot gift I gave. Read my PM, waited, took it, then no other contact. Hmmmmm.............. dry.gif

I had this from mine.. sad.gif I gave them a purple dino (they were on the Bronze list.. so couldn't didn't ask for it).. no reply. sad.gif

Slightly off topic Edit: just realised when these little ones grow up I'll be getting my next trophy! Yey.

Gratz!

I wish I had another trophy to aim for. sad.gif

Your gifter was inactive.. your wishlist has been passed to an active player. I'm sure you'll get a gift very soon (as long as whoever got your list has luck with their breeding and catching! wink.gif)

Woot!

Okay so...

ALL emails have been picked by Gold members (If you're in the Gold group - your giftee has READ your wishlist... that is all I can guarantee at this point).

37/61 people have already gifted to their giftee (or tried to) from the Gold group.

Silver is very slightly worse.. four people are getting new giftee wishlists sent out because of inactivity. Three isn't bad out of 100+ players.

28/43 people have already gifted to their giftee (or tried to) from the silver group

~

The two people who hadn't received new giftees have just had theirs sent out. So everyone SHOULD be paired with an active player now.

Removed: nerys, Aiobhan, dragonheart1999, Vulcanus282

@Mynx Good to hear! smile.gif Hope I don't give my gifter a too hard time. ^^"

@my giftee ... hehe hope you enjoy your latest drop. laugh.gif If you wash all the dirt off, I assure you it is pretty pretty. ^.~

as far as i can tell from the thread:

platinum: 6/8 gifted, with one giftee non-responding to gifter at the moment (but did gift already), 1 removed.

bronze: 13/30 gifted, 4 giftees reassigned today. Some may be non-responding, but let's see.

not that bad for 20 days still to go..

as far as i can tell from the thread:

platinum: 6/8 gifted, with one giftee non-responding to gifter at the moment (but did gift already), 1 removed.

Wait so does that mean someone doesn't have a gifter? blink.gif

I bred and caught 2 eggs for my giftee Ab613, Those are almost adult so I gifted them out to someone else because I dont want inbred eggs. *sigh*

Should I breed another one or wait till I have an answer from the giftee ?sad.gif

My gifter has not come either sad.gifsad.gif

Where are you my Santa???

Wait so does that mean someone doesn't have a gifter? blink.gif

no, it means that someone is not picking up their gifts, even though they were online to gift themselves. censorkip.gif

unrelated: santa claus was coming to town to my giftee. i hope sunsteps did find the hatchies. smile.gif

I Need Help!

Please can someone help me with the following dragons?

~Put dragons here!!~

egg from male blusang x pink

Nice lineage trio

I can be contacted: Through this thread/by PM(prefer pm)

I can trade for this dragon: Yes( if you take IOU's), other wise no, my dragons have not interested or no egg produced for 2 weeks strait... all of them... i'm serious, i got 1 purple egg from over a dozen tries (x2) to get a trio.

Edited by tjsweepers

Yay, got my first gift!

Still haven't gotten anything for my giftee, and a bit bummed out about that. tongue.gif But I'm trying... Just sent out a couple of PMs, trying to trade for goodies.

What are you needing?

Well...... biggrin.gif - I believe my giftee and I are around the world from each other, but I've sent a nice basket full with two hatchies they requested and a couple of surprise eggies I think they will like. A little miscommunication at first, but I'm sure my giftee (apple753apple753) will find the little basket to their liking.

I received two really nice hatchies from my gifter - really happy about them biggrin.gif

So many thanks to SolarCat again for the lovely gifts!! Two moonstone hatchies that I need for a current lineage project! wub.gif You're far too awesome - you have to be exceeding your FDA RDA on generosity. xd.png