Flamemynx

Secret Santa - A gifting game!

One more gift was sent to my giftee! smile.gif

Still no word from my Santa.... dry.gif

@ tjsweepers - pm is on your way, please let me know if the lineage is not too good!

EDIT:

I have a 2nd gen black if anyone needs it! Please pm.

Edited by happymom

I just got a wonderful addidtion for my Brimstone Army from my Santa! biggrin.gif

It's a 3rd even gen Thuwed with an old Pink grandmother. What a very pleasant surprise! biggrin.gif

What are you needing?

I'm needing a CB Blusang, Ice or Magma, nice metallics, 5th gen Tinsel or 2nd gen Alt Vine. smile.gif

Still looking, and will be extremely grateful for any assistance. Can also breed/hunt something in return!

If anybody is able to make one or two, I'm looking to make a 2nd-gen Nilia and a 2nd-gen Dark Myst from Pumpkin parents for my giftee [i've sent several gifts, but that would be a pretty painless one to add on to the gift with…] That is, Male Dark Myst x Female Pumpkin and Female Nilia x Male Pumpkin. So, anyway, worth a try…

I unfortunately couldn't get online for the Pumpkin release back in the day, so have all 2nd and 3rd-gens.

Once again, my Santa, Belisar, has gifted me with something amazing and wonderful!

She gifted me with a CB Stripe hatchie, to hang out with the CB Winter, 2 - 2G PB Vine hatchies, A CB Nebbie, and a Red (to be a mate for one of my dragons that I had been searching MONTHS for) she has already gifted me. And each one comes with amazing stories of her adventures and travels as she discovers each one.

She has gone above and BEYOND my wishlist here and I'm truly grateful. There aren't enough words for how wonderful she has been! wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

@mpolo - If you still need both those, PM me. I can try to get both of them for you. Dragons willing. smile.gif

ETA - Another gift was left upon my giftees doorstep. smile.gif

Edited by jocosa

On his second pass through my giftee's house, Santa remains slightly hurried. He leaves a beautiful shiny egg amongst the tinsel draped through the house and is on his way. He notices he still has eggs for them, but doesn't have time to go back inside right now. He'll have to come back again later.

Waiting for a 4th gen Bronze Tinsel to hatch, and then off to my Giftee he goes!

What if my gifter never sends me anything, like last time?

I just wanted everybody to know that my giftee picked up the gift basket I left them, including the UV and the Bronze hatchie. Thanks for helping out, guys!

Waiting for a 4th gen Bronze Tinsel to hatch, and then off to my Giftee he goes!

What if my gifter never sends me anything, like last time?

huh?

we specifically asked in that thread who had not gotten anything and no one replied?

=> IF you have not received any gift at the end of the gifting, you'll be gifted by vounteers. But, we can't organize this without knowing that there was no gift...

huh?

we specifically asked in that thread who had not gotten anything and no one replied?

=> IF you have not received any gift at the end of the gifting, you'll be gifted by vounteers. But, we can't organize this without knowing that there was no gift...

Must have missed that post, oops.

--

I'm having so much fun gifting me giftee! biggrin.gif I really love this game ^^'

huh?

I didnt see this post, but I have not been gifted or contacted by my gifter at all. Sorry I would have replied sooner if I saw the post.

Edited by Kytarie

I didnt see this post, but I have not been gifted or contacted by my gifter at all. Sorry I would have replied sooner if I saw the post.

that's about the halloween edition.

this time, we will ask around the end of january. The gifting period has still 3 weeks to go, so enough time for gifters to grab those eggs.

oh and erica: no worries, you'll get a gift. even that from the old edition. smile.gif

3 cheers to my gifter, tjsweepers, who gave me 3!!!!! lovely eggs. aaahhhh so so so so so happy. :-D i'm so happy that i finally got a 2g egg from blusang x pink. thx so much

and i've to show off this amazing magma. all my other magma are messy. now look at my new pretty! did i tell u i love it? :-p

i'm passing another gift to my giftee. waiting to be picked up. :-)

that's about the halloween edition.

this time, we will ask around the end of january. The gifting period has still 3 weeks to go, so enough time for gifters to grab those eggs.

oh and erica: no worries, you'll get a gift. even that from the old edition.

smile.gif

Ah ok, I was about to say that didnt make a lot of sense since its still going on. xd.png

Whoops, a bit late. My giftee has picked up their gifts! biggrin.gif And I'm pleased to report that they seemed happy with them! smile.gif

Well my giftee picked up her gifts but no contact by the thread or PM. Guess she liked her hatchies and eggs. sad.gifdry.gif

I'm needing a CB Blusang, Ice or Magma, nice metallics, 5th gen Tinsel or 2nd gen Alt Vine. smile.gif

Still looking, and will be extremely grateful for any assistance. Can also breed/hunt something in return!

I shall see what I can do to help. tongue.gif

My dragons refuse to breed some of the eggs on my giftee's list and I've only given her one egg so I feel bad.

I Need Help!

Please can someone help me with the following dragons?

Messy (Non-Inbred) Silver

Messy (Non-Inbred) Gold

Cheese

Messy Tinsel Gold (Gen/Lineage Doesn't Matter)

I can be contacted: By PM

I can trade for this dragon: Yes

My dragons refuse to breed some of the eggs on my giftee's list and I've only given her one egg so I feel bad.

I Need Help!

Messy (Non-Inbred) Gold

Cheese

You're in luck! I just happened to accidentally grab a Cheese a few hours ago! Shoot me a PM and I'll send it over once it's off cooldown biggrin.gif

Edited by Erica8798

I Need Help!

Messy (Non-Inbred) Gold

Cheese

And i just got a gold for you!!! smile.gif

I Need Help!

- CB Blusang

- CB Magma

- CB Ice

- 2nd Gen Alt Vine

- 5th Gen Tinsel

- Nice metallics

I can be contacted: PM, please.

I can trade for this dragon: Yes, I'm willing to at least try.

Sent a pretty-lineaged Magma off to my giftee Tiger_Rider. I hope they like it!

edit: And it was claimed, with a lovely PM of thanks! biggrin.gif

Edited by Ponystar17