Flamemynx

Secret Santa - A gifting game!

Just send my poor Magi dragon a third time to my giftee^^

But I guess he'll be alright, he always gets some cookies from Flamemynx biggrin.gif

I still haven't heard from my Santa...

Edited by Glyndlamir

Thus, my only option is to put up your wishlist to the public for grabs, hopefully there'll be a response.[/b]

Sent some elves their way. smile.gif

Sent a bundle of gifts Ponystar17's way, enjoy smile.gif hopefully I can get a successful alt to send over as well, so far I've had no luck. Also received a darling Shallow Water and a Two Finned Bluna to much from my wonderful Secret Santa CrystalLunaDragon, thank you smile.gif

Edit for spelling

Edited by EmmieSage

Well, I was hoping I wouldn't have to do this, but...

I Need Help!

Please can someone help me with the following dragons?

CB Blusang

CB Stripe

CB Black

Nice-lined metallic

I can be contacted: By PM

I can trade for this dragon: Maybe? I have a CB Tri-horn going begging and can try and breed something if you want it.

I've got a couple Vines I hope will hatch alt, and will keep trying to get my metals to produce, but help catching things would be appreciated!

all pms have been read.

onna has been gifted or is about to be gifted.

so all's fine in bronze-land. smile.gif

gift-status:

bronze: 18/30

platinum: 6/8

(all that is only what i got from this thread or PMs).

If you are having trouble gifting in bronze, just ask here in the thread, there's many people around who can help with wishes easily.

I'm giving my wonderful Santa so much trouble, I asked for PB Stones because my Stones always give me Geodes, and now my Santa has the same problem. xd.png But today I received TWO PB Stones anyway! Yay! biggrin.gif

I just sent another bundle of hatchies to my giftee...I think it's the fourth now.

And yesterday my Magma bred it's first maga egg -out of all my Trios and Metallics it was the first egg I got^^'

I sent a PM to my giftee about 4-5 days ago, they still havent read it and the egg hatched. unsure.gif I dont if I should send another or wait till she reads my PM and then send one. The hatchies are going to hatch in a day or two.....

HELP! My dragon's won't breed and the rest of the wishlist I can't find. I've tried really hard. So even if it's just one of these, I'd LOVE you FOREVER. Don't want to let my person down.

I Need Help!

Please can someone help me with the following dragons?

~CB Lumina, CB Purple, CB Sunrise, CB Day Glory~

I can be contacted: by PM

I can trade for this dragon: Maybe; Depends on what the person wants in trade.

I sent a PM to my giftee about 4-5 days ago, they still havent read it and the egg hatched.  unsure.gif  I dont if I should send another or wait till she reads my PM and then send one. The hatchies are going to hatch in a day or two.....

Better send an email sooner than later. She has enabled it on profile.

If you have trouble contacting your giftee, now would be a good time to tell us so.

Same applies if you have trouble with the gifts, and you might also want to contact your giftee to give them a quick heads up that they have not been forgotten. smile.gif

Edited by whitebaron

I have still not been contacted by my gifter unsure.gif

I know this is about gifting, but I spent a lot of time trying to get nice things for my giftee, and then I got nothing from my gifter, so it's kind of upsetting.(especially since this happened in the Halloween game, too) I would love to participate in the next gifting game, but now I'm not so sure, considering this has happened to me twice.

I have still not been contacted by my gifter unsure.gif

I know this is about gifting, but I spent a lot of time trying to get nice things for my giftee, and then I got nothing from my gifter, so it's kind of upsetting.(especially since this happened in the Halloween game, too) I would love to participate in the next gifting game, but now I'm not so sure, considering this has happened to me twice.

Erica, please read this:

http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showt...dpost&p=6660318

Still think you got nothing for Halloween?

Also, its still 2 weeks and you chose the hardest category there is. Not everyone wants to settle for the easy gifts on your wishlist.

Oh my goodness, I'm so friggin' psyched! I've managed to get all but 1 egg on my giftee's wishlist. And that last one? I have an IOU and should get it for her soon. All in all, a good haul.

I know this is huge to ask, but can anyone help me get a silver/gold tinsel for my giftee? I have NO clue where to get those blink.gif

If they'll actually breed, I'll contact you.

Would anyone be opposed to having a Valentine's Day secret santa? Or, if it needs more planning, we could make it a leprechaun gifting game? Something fun to do while in the break of events~

Oh, and I sent Zaxian some pretties a couple of days ago - a CB Thunder, a 3rd EG White with Dolphinsong's alt Rosebud in it, and a 4th EG White with Sweetlings and Rosebuds in the lineage.

Just to follow up, Classycal also sent a lovely little CB Night Glory hatchie my way, so many thanks to her for that biggrin.gif

(Edited for typing fail, as usual tongue.gif)

Edited by Zaxian