Flamemynx

Secret Santa - A gifting game!

Well, I've fulfilled my giftee's wishlist. I'll see if there's anything else she wants or needs, but that's it for now.

EDIT: Does anyone need a silver fail? I've just caught it in the AP, and it's free to whomever needs it or wants it.

Edited by PointOfOrigin

Wow, I really love reading all the posts in this thread^^

My own gifts will be send out in a few hours, when they've (finally..!) hatched.

My Sinalco was really getting impatient as well, I've caught him staring at the eggs for hours, silently willing them to hatch already ^^'

Edited by Glyndlamir

Finally the eggs hatched! My gifts are on their way to my giftee. Hope the dragon I sent to deliver it will not get lost xd.png

Finally the eggs hatched! My gifts are on their way to my giftee. Hope the dragon I sent to deliver it will not get lost xd.png

Rest assured, it did not get lost. It might be a bit banged up due to me needing immediate medical care after seeing the presents, which are outright awesome!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/YaXb2 <- need to build a mate.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/YAPPn <- need to start a larger lineage.

(and he finished me off with a magma, ice and 2 nebs...)

i'm in daycare now. if anyone needs me, i'll be with my new dragons, cuddling.

please don't grow too impatient with your giftees - they might not be around, and the gifting is just about to start, not about to end. Being early is nice and all, but if your giftee is not around, it's also a bit risky.

There are 4 more weeks of gifting, so... Don't panic?

On an unrelated side-note, santa should be around presently to surprise sunsteps88. smile.gif

I sent another special delivery to Clara954. She now has 2 Tri-Horn eggs gently basking in the heat. biggrin.gif

In 3 more days I'm medicating my dragons to see if I can coax any of them to get up close and personal with each other. xd.png

I was left off the list sad.gif. I was told there was a problem with my initial request of a Neglected so I changed it to CB Ice. But then I was never added so I don't get to play. sad.gif

I was left off the list sad.gif. I was told there was a problem with my initial request of a Neglected so I changed it to CB Ice. But then I was never added so I don't get to play. sad.gif

You only posted one form - which was refused because of the Neglected wish. You never reapplied.

Sorry that you don't get to play this round - but there is always next round, or keeping an eye on the thread to help anyone that is struggling with their gifting lists ^^

Rest assured, it did not get lost. It might be a bit banged up due to me needing immediate medical care after seeing the presents, which are outright awesome!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/YaXb2 <- need to build a mate.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/YAPPn <- need to start a larger lineage.

(and he finished me off with a magma, ice and 2 nebs...)

i'm in daycare now. if anyone needs me, i'll be with my new dragons, cuddling.

please don't grow too impatient with your giftees - they might not be around, and the gifting is just about to start, not about to end. Being early is nice and all, but if your giftee is not around, it's also a bit risky.

There are 4 more weeks of gifting, so... Don't panic?

On an unrelated side-note, santa should be around presently to surprise sunsteps88. smile.gif

Love the tinsel and pillow! Pillows and Red look so cute! ^^

My giftee still has not read her PM from me or picked up my gift.Have she read her pm from the mods?

Edited by Alexia76

Though the forums did their best to stop him, Santa just dropped off another gift to Red2111. I won't get into the language he used (Who knew Santa knew such words?!?!) when the elf came rushing into his bedroom, after he had just settled in for his long Winters nap, to tell him ANOTHER gift had been left behind.. he did get up and deliver it safely.

Lets just hope this was the last one, though I doubt it knowing THOSE elves. I can't imagine waking him after he falls asleep is going to end well for them next time. Hopefully they will have ear plugs in.

Man, todays forum lag is wicked. sad.gif I'm getting the "heavy load" page more then I'm not.

ETA - Just chiming in to say, that I'm also not getting email notifications about new PMs. I haven't since yesterday. So this could be the reason some people are not picking things up or responding. If they don't check the forums daily, they won't know they have new PMs.

Edited by jocosa

Thank you so much, Kishing. They may end up with some Tolkin fannish names, since I've been in a big LOTR and Hobbit kick lately.

Haha, I'd be so excited if they did end up with LOTR-related names. My father and I are huge Tolkien geeks (although of the two of us, I was the only one who appreciated the unexpected dwarfish eye candy in the new Hobbit film tongue.gif).

And I found some beautiful hatchlings today from my Secret Santa Emeraldmay, all wrapped up in an overturned sleigh! The PM was so marvelously written, too. Thank you, thank you! It was awesome to wake up to a message like that one. <333

My giftee hasn't posted since October 22nd 2012.

What do I do? sad.gif

If they're like me and only really post in the trading section, then she could be active even though her posts don't show it, since old trading posts get deleted and don't show up. It's still really early in the gifting period though, so maybe send them a PM (and track it!) and wait to see if they reply before finding gifts. If they don't reply in a week or so (just my suggestion, but Whitebaron and flamemynx might say differently) then I would talk to WB and FM and see about getting paired with your giftee's giftee <3

I am really having fun on my journey. smile.gif Especially that everywhere I go, I find something nice for my dear jocosa [like today - no lag can stop me!]. wink.gif

Hope she will keep following my travels and supports me when I get in tricks situations - cause my mission is not finished. hehehe

*giggles*

To everyone who has no reply from their giftees yet.. just keep calm. smile.gif Just give them more time and wait with sending out further goodies until they reply back. Your time of spreading joy will come. ^.~

Edited by Belisar

I am feeling outrageously spoiled right now! Not only is Belisar tossing gorgeous eggs and hatchies at me, she is regaling me with stories about her adventures and travels through out the land. The last one was hilarious and I'm still snickering at the image of her chasing two prankster Vine hatchies.

You are totally amazing! I don't have any words for how appreciative I am for the gifts and the stories that arrive with them. I will say, however, I was envious of your travels, right up until that last installment. laugh.gif

If they're like me and only really post in the trading section, then she could be active even though her posts don't show it, since old trading posts get deleted and don't show up. It's still really early in the gifting period though, so maybe send them a PM (and track it!) and wait to see if they reply before finding gifts. If they don't reply in a week or so (just my suggestion, but Whitebaron and flamemynx might say differently) then I would talk to WB and FM and see about getting paired with your giftee's giftee <3

Thanks for the suggestion smile.gif

@flower/Alexia - You'll have to speak to WhiteBaron about your giftees, I don't think you're on my lists (Gold/Silver)

My apologies to anyone who tried to PM me and couldn't... my inbox has been cleared again - so please resend!

I just caught a Green Dino, so if anyone wants it to fulfil one of their giftees wishes (on any list) please feel free to PM me. Now to wait 3 more hours to flood the AP with my unwanted commons!

Stupid forum is so laggy!

Edited by Flamemynx

My Magi has returned from his overwatch to say the first 2 eggs have been delivered and accepted. He also adds that the giftee's cave has got a few eggs already so a wait is recommended before the next batch is sent.

Now to unlock myself so I can catch/breed some of the other gifts for delivery.

You only posted one form - which was refused because of the Neglected wish. You never reapplied.

Sorry that you don't get to play this round - but there is always next round, or keeping an eye on the thread to help anyone that is struggling with their gifting lists ^^

I adjusted my request here: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showt...dpost&p=6815046 and it was overloooked. There was one problem with my app and I thought I fixed it, if that didn't correct the problem then someone could have told me and not just ignored my second post. It doesn't really matter now.

I got an awesome beautifully lineaged white hatchie from my gifter today. So pretty and on top of the other stuff already gifted, I feel very blessed. smile.gif

I adjusted my request here: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showt...dpost&p=6815046 and it was overloooked. There was one problem with my app and I thought I fixed it, if that didn't correct the problem then someone could have told me and not just ignored my second post. It doesn't really matter now.

It likely was overlooked because you did not use a form. What should have happened was that you used the new form, put in the corrections, post it. (Not the Change form, since you weren't yet on any lists.)

Just to clarify that's probably what caused you to not be added.

Your 'second post' says you'll change it.

You never did. All applications are processed up to a set point (where I posted saying "updated to this point") - nothing is looked at before that point. This is so I know where to start and don't have to go through every single post every single time I update 'just incase' there are changes.

But even in your own logic.. you never changed your original post. So your point is void.