Flamemynx

Secret Santa - A gifting game!

My giftee hasn't claimed her eggs and they're about to hatch. ohmy.gif I don't think she's been on in a while either.

My secret santa has sent me some beautiful eggs/hatchlings! She was a little worried I wouldn't get my alt vine in time but I did!! Thanks so much, ana3!!

After snapping a couple times at the dragons in my clutch that refuse to breed when I want them to, Koko, my little black-tipped White Stork grabs my pant leg, attempting to get my attention. I sigh, push the offensive dragons into the Time-Out cave and follow Koko toward the Hatchery. Koko excitedly brings me toward a well-known breeding pair, a magi named Losing Touch and his Cavern Lurker mate. Between them lay a beautiful little second gen magi egg, which Shady picks up and places in my hand. Smiling, I bundle it into a warm blanket and walk back toward the fireplace, where I add it in beside a newly-caught caveborn. Smiling, I wrap them together and place them into Koko's beak. She picks up a hurriedly written parchment and lifts into the air, and I go back to looking for more.

Yeah. That was a really long story thing to say I managed to get a couple things for my giftee! =]

Your 'second post' says you'll change it.

You never did. All applications are processed up to a set point (where I posted saying "updated to this point") - nothing is looked at before that point. This is so I know where to start and don't have to go through every single post every single time I update 'just incase' there are changes.

But even in your own logic.. you never changed your original post. So your point is void.

I did not literally mean that I would go change my post. My post assumed (incorrectly) that once someone saw my statement about changing 'neglected' to 'ice' they would record my earlier information and make that one change for me. There's no need to be rude.

I am gifting someone something they wanted and some sweet, sweet person has gifted me 2 adorable hatchlings and 1 great egg. So as I said earlier, it doesn't really matter now, I wasn't trying to be rude.

Ah!! I'm so excited for my giftee, I want her to claim her eggies so I can send her more I might score in a trade!

'The slight beating of wings woke her in the night and she went to the door to find a little White Egg gleaming in the moonlight on that winter night.'

Thank you so very much SpiritofSakura!

Edited by Kaoto_Susanao235

Egg number 3 has been sent off to my giftee.

And picking eggs to shift the biomes to get the other eggs has Egglocked me again.

*giggles from beyond a bush as she watches her giftee pick up the basket of hatchies*

Sent four shiny babies over to chanilove ^__^ the silly elves dropped one somewhere though, and it might take them awhile to find it.

Translation: I'm going to glare at the dragon that needs to produce until it pops out a baby, but who knows when it'll happen because stubborn dragons are stubborn dry.gif

Either way, more stuff should be on its way soon!

Sent the babies to the giftee :3

Hope he/she likes them!!

Yeah! The babies are now in their home :3

Edited by cucu8873

Tiger_Rider is amazing.

She gifted me a trio of trios, and i love them already.

smile.gif

Now if only my dragons would play nice and produce something worth gifting, or even something i can trade for my giftie.

Curse you stubborn dragons, did ya'll take a vow of celibacy and not forward me the memo?.

Does anyone need a CB white hatchie or a cheese hatchie for their giftee??? pm me! smile.gif

Edited by happymom

*squeels* Dustpuppy just sent me my Grandfanale! ohmy.gif I am such a happy DC camper right now! I got a S1 Red Dino to freeze! YAY! They have been eluding me for months! I got another Flamingo! wub.gif Soon I should be figuring out a lineage project with them. biggrin.gif She has been the greatest Secret Santa that anyone could ask for! Her gifts have definitely brightened my days! smile.gif

I will be trying for another round of gifts for my giftee in 2 days. I do hope my dragons have been thinking about cooperating this time. dry.gif I think this time they will all get a healthy dose of inspiration from my Purples. That should put them in the mood! laugh.gif

*drops four adorable eggs off at my giftee's scroll*

Yay I have given them everything on there wl except a metal now. biggrin.gif

*smacks my silvers* I said produce an egg already. xd.png

I've gotten my giftee everything on their list except for CB Ice & a CB Winter goes to hunt :}

My giftee's inbox is no longer full so I was able to send through their gift. happy.gif A 2nd gen from spriter's alt from their wishlist and a 3rd gen from two spriter's alt grandparents that I thought they'd like also. smile.gif Hopefully they'll be able to pick it up before the second gift matures!

Merry Christmas all. smile.gif And a massive thank you to my very generous gifter, Viar. You made my year with the two CB silvers you sent me. <3

Still waiting for the gifts to be taken off my scroll... One grew up.

Have you tried PMing again and emailing the person?

Edited by Lyricmaniac

Well...........I guess my giftee liked the hot gift I gave. Read my PM, waited, took it, then no other contact. Hmmmmm.............. dry.gif

I just love what Santa just dropped on my door! *Nods* I got a 2nd gen spriter baby and a 3rd gen rose x white from Spriter lines! Oh how did you know Santa? How? ...What list?! You saw notink!

I got a very awesome eggie from my Gifter - a red one with an interesting lineage. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif She's cool!